The liquor market and the wine market in the recent decades has seen a drastic change in the taste for population in India loves to booze as more and more international brands are available with sizzling taste and quality to turn around your mood, more and more party like mood and Bars with unique themes placed in different metro cities. As the most of the population trying different wines as red wines and liking its taste and festive mood quality with less amount of alcohol is new celebrations companion.
Red Wine Side Effects and Warnings
The health effects of drinking red wine have often been argued. While some say that a glass of red wine every day is highly beneficial for your health, the others hold a different view altogether. In this article, let us explore the side effects and various warnings related to drinking if red wine:
Side-Effects of Red Wine:
The following are some of the common side effects of drinking red wine:
- Red wine is also known to contain a protein called lectin. This is particularly harmful to the human body as when your body has lectin, it is extremely difficult to break As a result, they tend to stick to various body organs such as the kidneys, brain, or the thyroid, thereby causing harm to these important organs.
- Besides, it is a known fact that when you drink too much of alcohol, you tend to increase weight. Even when you are in the process of maintaining weight, drinking alcohol in any form hinders that process. This, in turn, leads to various health problems.
- Although a few experts argue that certain antioxidants present in red wine, particularly Resveratrol, etc. are required for the sound health of the human body, the main thing to notehere is that the overall content of this particular antioxidant is really low when it comes to red wine.
- You also tend to increase your chances of developing diseases and complications related to theliver when you drink a lot of red wine.
Remember the following warnings when you are into drinking too much of red wine.
- The alcohol content in red wine is somewhere around 8 to 18%. If you do not drink the wine in moderate amounts, there are possibilities that you shall face several health hazards that come from drinking too much of alcohol and wine.
- Too much of the drink can lead to diabetes, liver problems, various diabetes-related complications, as well as depression and premature death.
Thus, although it is often argued that drinking red wine is, in fact healthy, you need to keep in mind the above-mentioned side effects and warnings when you consume the drink.
The best thing Red Wines is no association with any of the gender or age barge, the best available choice of Red Wines as a combination of Indian based company and International rolling brands will surely amaze you. The listing of top choice available will surely let you try the best out there, red wines tasters and their buzz in the market is the criteria for rating these Red Wines as top 10.
10. Chateau d’Ori Cabernet Merlot 2007
One of the finest Indian based company that uses the exotic tastes of rare grapes flavor as Cabernet and Merlot for the deep red wine range offered, the intense aroma of the wine will surely urge you to try it more than one time. The Wine wit the tag of Chateau d’Ori is best combined with lavish meat meal to add more delight moment for special dinners.
Price Range: 648 for 750ml
9. Seagram’s Nine Hills
Seagram is a well-known brand in the chain of whiskey, the mainstream whiskey player in the market earned a great response from the consumer and lead it to won the award as the most tastier Wine far back in 2007. The combination of vanilla and cherry that leads it fruitful red color adds pleasant aroma and fruity notes with a combination of strawberry that acts as a cameo in the taste maker. The soft and soothing drink best combines with spicy dishes and deep fried fishes, buy it for a yummy element for special dates.
Price Range: 565 for 750ml
8. La’ Reserve
Grover Zampa Vineyards one of the well Known Vineyards is the manufacturer of the leading taste offered as the full-bodied wine. The wine carries likes of the strong tastier and loveable ingredients as chocolate, coffee beans and vanilla that combines well for sizzling aroma and a best available option to be tried with grilled kebabs and Biryanis.
Price Range: 800 for 750ml
7. Dindori Reserve Shiraz of Sula Vineyards
The Red Wine with fine lush taste experience of berry will surely enhance your special occasions, the brand Dindori Reserve Shirasz of Sula Vineyards won the top spot in the 2009 challenge for Best Indian Wine brand in India. The Wine best combines with nonvegetarian dishes as lambs and hard cheese. You can but the Wine from the leading stores of metro cities.
Price Range: 850 for 750ml
6. Barrique Reserve Shiraz
The wine is one of the leading names as India’s brand series available as Red Wines, the exotic taste of the wine leads as one of the leading gift options on special occasions, the wine is produced by the famous Four Seasons Vineyards located in the Baramati region of Maharashtra. The Wine is not sweet in taste as the taste combiners of the wine are different spices and ripe blackberries. The wine is best served with red meat and mushrooms.
Price Range: 900 for 750ml
5. Rasa Shiraz
The proud Indian brand with immense popularity as the Wine is exported to other countries for a better Wine option available for them, the wine has an award winning reputation and it is maintained by the famous Sula Vineyards that has its base in Nashik. The best element for the brand is fruity aroma and exotic taste.
Price Range: 1,175 for 750ml
4. Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
The colorful wine with a combination of purple and deep red color served as a lavish drink option for better celebrations, the best-rated elements for the wine is its fruity aroma and full bodied taste. The top rated flavors of pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg combine for the extraordinary taste for best of occasions.
Price Range: 1,375 for 750ml
SETTE is one of the leading names in the series of Wines and Whisky, the brand has its base in Akluj and Fratelli Wines are the proud manufacturer of the great taste. The Silver Medal tag to its account at the world level competition based on Decanter World Wines Award in 2013 speaks about its worldwide popularity. The taste of ripe fruits in combination with vanilla adds more taste to Indian spicy foods.
Price Range: 1,650 for 750ml
2. Chene Grand Reserve
Another leading wine produced by Grover Zampa Vineyards has made way to the list of best wine option available in India at the second rank in India. The Red wine carries many international awards as its best-served performance at the global level. The wine carries the taste of berries and plums that combine well with dishes stews and pasta.
Price Range: INR 1,700 for 750ml
1. Grover La’Reserve
The top position acquirer in the list offers a great set of taste and best available bottle design with affordable price range. All these combinations works well to lead it to the top, the delectable taste provides a long lasting magic moment.
Price Range: 800 for 750ml