If you are planning to purchase a property in Telangana then you must check the Encumbrance Certificate of the property. It will help you in confirming that the property that you are purchasing doesn’t have any pending loan. It also helps you in clarifying that the property is owned by the rightful owner.
Talking about the details in Encumbrance Certificate, the certificate contains the information about all the transaction that happened on the property. You may also need the certificate while you are applying for the loan. Below are all the details about getting Encumbrance Certificate in Telangana
Fee for Obtaining Encumbrance Certificate
In Telangana, the fee of obtaining Encumbrance Certificate depends on the age of the applicant. Below are the details of the fee.
- For a person less than 30 years of age – The fee, in this case, is Rs 200 plus Rs 25 for the service charge. The taxes are applicable in addition to the fee.
- For a person over 30 years of age – In this case, the fee is set at Rs 500 plus Rs 25 for the service charge. The taxes are applicable in this case well.
We have shared the need of the Encumbrance Certificate already and we have also shared the details about the fee for getting Encumbrance Certificate. We will now share the details of the application procedure for obtaining Encumbrance Certificate in Telangana.
Application Registration Process for Getting Encumbrance Certificate in Telangana
- To start the process, visit the Registration & Stamps Department of Government of Telangana. The link for the website is https://registration.telangana.gov.in/
- On the page, scroll down to the section for Online Services. From this section, click on the Encumbrance
- The next page will display the disclaimer along with the instructions. You must read all the details and click on submit after you have read the details.
- You will now have to fill in the details of the property that you wish to seek the details for. Apart from this, you need to add personal details as well. You will receive an OTP for verification in this step.
- There are two ways to get the Encumbrance Certificate. You can enter the form number or you can even search by form entry.
- After entering all the details, you can submit the details. You will now be prompted to make the payment of the fee. Once the payment is made, the certificate will be displayed and it will be available for download as well.
- You can even obtain the print out of the certificate for the purpose of the loan
It should be noted that the payment can be made using multiple methods. You can use internet banking, credit card or even debit card to make the payment. The Encumbrance Certificate will be issued to you within 6 days from the submission of the application. It is also possible to track the status of Encumbrance Certificate Online with help of the same portal.
In case of any inquiry, you can reach out to the toll-free number of Registration and Stamps Department of Government of Telangana. The contact number for the department is 1800 599 4977 and you can reach out to them during the working hours.