You must be aware of the procedure to check the EPF Balance in your account via Online EPFO Portal. It not only lets you check the balance and passbook but the portal also allows you to make claims and transfer online. These have surely made the EPF Services available for everyone. Did you ever think that having all these services delivered on the mobile with help of an app would make things easy for you by multiple folds?
Well, you wish came true as the government has started offering all these services on Mobile via Umang App. Before we talk about the EPFO services delivered by the government to the mobile app, let us tell you a little about Umang App. This app was launched by the government for the Citizens of India and the app not only delivered services related to EPFO but it also helps you in availing government services.
With help of the app, you can basically check PF Balance, Passbook, raise claims for withdrawal and transfer. You can even raise a query with help of the app and check other EPF related details. Apart from these services, you can go ahead and link your Aadhaar with PF Account and you can also declare nominee with help of this app. Today, in this article, we have listed the process to check the PF balance and Passbook on Mobile via Umang App.
Steps to Check EPF Balance and Passbook on Mobile via Umang App
- Umang App – Start by launching the Umang App on your Mobile Phone. Once the app is launched, you will be taken to the homepage which will display the list of all the services.
- EPFO – From the list of all the services, choose EPFO Services. This will take you to a new screen which will display services only specific to EPFO. On this second screen, tap on Employee Centric Services.
- EPF Services – You will again be taken to a new page and on this page, you will be able to see different EPFO related services. From the list of options, click on View Passbook.
- Login – You will now be prompted to login to your UAN Account. For this, enter your UAN and click on Login Button. This will trigger an OTP request. Enter the OTP in the designated area and you will be logged in to your account.
- View Passbook – Once the OTP has been validated, the EPF Passbook will be displayed on the screen and in addition to this, you will also be able to see the balance in your EPF Account.
This was the procedure to check the EPF balance and Passbook via Umang App. In addition to this, if you still do not have the app installed on your phone then go ahead and click on the links listed below. Download the app and avail the benefits of all the services offered by the government.
Download Link for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details id=in.gov.umang.negd.g2c&hl=en_IN
Download Link for iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/umang/id1236448857?mt=8
- How Can I Change My Mobile Number in EPF UAN Account?
- Forgot UAN Password: Know How To Reset / Change EPF UAN Password?
- UAN KYC Update: PAN, Aadhaar, Bank Account Online by EPFO Portal