Yes Bank was founded in the year 2004 and today, it is known as the fourth largest Private bank in India. The bank started as a corporate bank but today it offers services in every domain. Yes Bank has financial services and products like Credit Cards, Consumer Banking, Loans, Private Banking, Investment Banking,and Asset Management as a core area of business today.
The headquarters of the bank is located in Mumbai and talking about the total number of branches, Yes Bank has more than 1050 branches across India and the bank has over 1700 ATMs spread across India. In 2018, it is known that Yes Bank entered into a MoU with Assam Rifles to help Defence personnel in banking with ease.
One of the factors that makes it easy for the people to rely on Yes Bank and to bank with Yes Bank is the presence of Online Banking. Today, almost every bank in the country offers these services. Talking about Yes Bank, if you have an account with the bank then you can easily Register for Internet Banking and you can use the net banking facility not only to track the account details but to also make transactions.
Here, in this article, we have listed the process to register for the Yes Bank Net Banking along with the process to login.
Steps to Register for Yes Bank Net Banking
There is one pre-requisite to register for the Yes Bank Net Banking facility. The pre-requisite is that you should have your mobile number registered with the bank. If your mobile number is not registered then you can visit the bank to register the same and once that is done, you can then follow the steps listed below to Login to Yes Bank Net Banking Facility
- Yes Bank Website – To start the registration process, you need to visit the website for Yes Bank India. The link to the bank’s website is https://www.yesbank.in/
- Yes Bank Login Page – On the top right corner of the page, you will notice a Login Button. Click on the button and a pop-up window will be displayed. You can now click on Get Started. Once that is done, there will be a new window which will be open. On this, click on the Continue This will take you to the login page.
- First Time Registration – Since you do not already have a Login ID and Password, you can go ahead and click on Register Using Debit Card and Customer ID. This will redirect you to the registration
- Entering Details and Validating OTP – On this page, you need to enter the Customer ID along with Debit Card Number, Debit Card PIN to register. You must also create a password here. Once these details are entered, you will receive an OTP. Validate the OTP to complete the registration process.
Steps to login to Yes Bank Net Banking
Once you have created the account on Yes Bank Website, you will be able to login to the net banking to use online banking services. To login, follow the steps listed below
- Yes Bank Login Page – To login to net banking, you need to visit the Yes Banking website once again. The link is listed above and once again click on the login button from the homepage.
- Customer ID and Password – Once you are on the login page, you can simply enter your customer ID along with the password to login. In case, you do not remember your password, you can use the Forgot Password wizard to reset your password.
This was the complete process to Register and Login to Yes Bank Net banking. If in case, you are not able to find your customer ID then you can check the welcome kit. The customer ID is mentioned on the same. The customer ID is also mentioned on the first page of the cheque book.
If you face any issue then you can also call Yes Bank. The numbers for the contact center of Yes Bank is 1800 2000. This is a toll-free number which is reachable 24×7. You can also call the bank of +91 22 6121 9000