Paschim Banga Gramin Bank (PBGB) was launched on 26th February 2007 and was established by Government of India, under the Ministry of Finance, (Banking Division).The bank has its 230 branches with 4 regional offices in 5 states.
The bank offers a large variety of services which includes, Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Check Number, ATM Debit/ RuPay cards, direct benefit transfer, RTGS /NEFT, account portability and SMS alerts. It also offers various loan schemes specially designed to suit customers needs.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
The customer care service is provided to the customers by Paschim Banga Gramin Bank. To avail this service, you simply have to dial 18003450222 from your mobile or even landline. Your phone will be picked within 120 seconds from our executives. It will help you to clear all your issues and queries. This service is a real asset as this will save your time and you can get any kind of information from your home only.
Checking Balance Service of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
|Balance Check Number
|Missed Call Service
|1800 843 1800
BAL<Account Number> to 90220 99400 (e.g.,
|Log in to the internet banking portal
|Download and install the official mobile banking application
|Use your ATM card at any Paschim Banga Gramin Bank ATM
- You don’t have to visit the bank for knowing your account details. They have given a number by which you can know your account details only one SMS or miss call.
- You only have to do miss call on 9022099400, 9289222024 and then after a few minutes, you will have details of your account. For enjoying SMS service (always use registered mobile number.
- You can presently avail the facility of SMS or email alerts for all your transactions, for which, you can visit the bank and register your mobile number and email ID.
- One can also call the customer care at 033-26676078/ 26679327/ 26679961 or use the net banking service to check your balance.
- You can also visit their website https://www.pbgbank.com/ for more information, which is an official website of the bank.
You can use the option of net banking if you have an account in any of the branches of this bank. You can get your account details and many different types of schemes also.
Santosh Kumar is a Professional SEO and Blogger, With the help of this blog he is trying to share top 10 lists, facts, entertainment news from India and all around the world.