As the name suggests, Doha Bank is not an Indian Bank, it is a Bank which was formed in the State of Qatar. As per the information available, the bank began its operations in 1979. The bank has its geographical area restricted for a long time and it only concentrated on the local markets in Qatar. It slowly started expanding its operations to other countries and it was in 2014 when Doha Bank expanded its operations in India.
The first branch of Doha Bank in India was opened in Mumbai in June 2014. Since then, the bank has opened 2 more branches. Talking about the services, the bank offers Deposit Services, Asset management and there is also a separate department to deal with the NRI Customers. It is surely a blessing for the people who often travel to the Gulf because of the fact that Doha Bank has a good market reach in Gulf Countries.
Moving ahead, Doha Bank is known for its technological advancements and the IT infrastructure. This not only helps the bank in staying secure but it also helps the customers in ensuring that they receive the best of the services.
One such service which has become a baseline is the Net Banking service, even Doha Bank offers net banking services and in this article, we have listed the process to register for Online Banking and the process to login to your net banking. Let us now look at the process.
Steps for Online Registration for Doha Bank India Net Banking
To use the net banking services for Doha Bank, you would need to first register for the services.
Below is the process to register for the Bank and do ensure that you have your registered mobile number with you before you start registering for Net Banking facility.
- The Bank’s official website is http://dohabank.co.in/. This is the website that you need to visit to login to your account. It should be noted that you can’t register for the net banking via online method.
- To register for net banking, you need to visit the bank’s branch and fill in the registration form. After filling the form, you can go ahead and submit the form. The officials will give you an acknowledgement slip.
- Once this step has been taken, you will receive an IPIN via a post on your registered address. Once this is complete, you can then login to your Doha Bank Account using the User ID and IPIN that you received
- On the first login, you will be asked to change the password. Without changing the password, you won’t be able to use any features offered via Doha Bank Net Banking facility.
This was the process to register for the Net Banking for Doha Bank. If you haven’t received a password from Doha Bank then you must visit the branch and request an IPIN. You will receive the IPIN for net banking in 3 to 5 working days which can be used for your first login and for the registration of services as well. You can also use the Forgot Password utility tool to reset your password.
Steps for Login to Doha Bank India Net Banking
After setting up the password for the first time, you can login to the bank account. Here is the process to login to your account.
- To start the process, again visit the Doha Bank website and click on the Login button from the right side of the screen or you can click on this link https://dbankonline.dohabank.co.in also.
- Once you are redirected to the login page, enter your User ID and Password and click on Login You will automatically be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
You can use the net banking to check the details and you can also use it to carry out transactions. For any other information, you can contact your branch and they will help you by sharing the information you need.
At present, there is no dedicated customer care number in India and hence the primary contact number for you will be the contact number for your branch so it is surely advisable to keep the number handy in such a case.