The Bank of Maharashtra is one of the most established banks in India. It was set up on 1935.The headquarter of the bank is in Lokmangal, Shivaji Nagar, Pune It is a government possessed bank. The bank has numerous clients all over the nation. The bank has many branches all over India for the clients. It is a standout amongst the most renowned banks in India.
To visit the bank much of the time is a tedious thing. The bank takes care of the solace of the clients and dependably gives great services to the clients. One of them is the online internet banking facilities. It is a client well disposed methodology. The client can do any sort of transaction through these internet banking facilities given by the bank.
Internet Banking encourages clients to make money transfer from one account to another, whenever, with no land limitations. Presently, with the online fund transfer option, one can use the banking facilities by not visiting the bank physically.
Utilizing the internet banking services, one can do the online funds transfer, View bank statements; online PIN changing, online advance reimbursement, check book demand, opening and renew of term deposits, and many more. Presently, the bank’s internet banking facilities accompanies upgraded security highlights, for example, mystery question and answer and so forth.
Bank of Maharashtra Online Internet Banking Registration Procedure:
Bank of Maharashtra offers internet banking facility for its customers. Account holders of Bank of Maharashtra can register themselves for net banking by following some simple steps.
Steps to register
- Visit your home branch of Bank of Maharashtra and ask for internet banking application form.
- Fill up the form correctly. You will be required to provide you account and other details.
- Submit the duly filled form with the
- You will receive a kit containing your internet banking user id and password after the application is successfully processed by the branch.
- You need to activate your net banking account after receiving the user id and password. Call toll free number 18002334526 or 18001022636 to activate your internet banking account.
How to log in
- Visit the official website of Bank of Maharashtra mahaconnect.in
- On the homepage, you will find two buttons “Retail” and “Corporate” under Log in on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on Retail.
- A new page opens where you need to enter your User ID and password in the respective boxes.
- Click on Login button to access your account.
How to download Mahaconnect app.
- After logging in for the first time, you will be directed to a new webpage.
- Click on the download link for Mahaconnect app.
- Download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems will be displayed. Click on the link for your OS.
- The “Mahasecure.exe” file is download.
- Double click on it to launch the app.
- Enter your user id and 4 digit PIN and click submit to log in to the app.
The other services provided by the bank are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, wealth management and many more. The aim of the bank is the betterment of the customer.
Now in this digital age internet banking is very useful and fast serving facilities provided by the bank. So use the high secured internet banking app of Bank of Maharashtra and live hassle free and secure life.