Punjab National Bank (PNB) is not only a no.1 bank in Northern India but also popular in other cities of the country. Punjab National bank was built up on nineteenth May in 1894. It is a nationalized bank. The head quarter of the bank is in New Delhi. It has 6937 branches and 10681 ATMs all over the country. The bank likewise has its branches outside India. The nations in which the bank has its workplaces are-UK, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Kabul. The bank is outstanding for its few plans and services for the clients. The facilities given by the bank are Visas, corporate banking, Credit card, private saving money, corporate banking, ATM card and some more. The point of the bank is the advancement of the client. To visit the bank as often as possible is a tedious thing
PNB e-Banking Online User Registration has recently propelled service by the PNB authorities. In North side there are immense number of subjects are have a financial balance in Punjab National Bank. Presently in computerized age one has to do work shrewdly with the goal that one can spare the significant time.
Here in this page detailed information is given how one can register and login online net banking account of Punjab National bank.
The step by step process of Online Internet Banking Registration & Login of Punjab National Bank
For online internet banking registration the customer can follow the below mentioned steps –
- An account holder who has debit card can register via online through bank’s official website. Below is the link of the bank’s website http://www.pnbindia.in or by typing the direct link which will open the bank’s internet banking webpage directly. Here is the link given http://www.netpnb.com
- Tap on the option given Retail Internet Banking tab right side on the bank’s web page.
- Tap on the link given on the page – “New User”.
- At that point the page opens for Online User Registration.
- After that the customer need to Type the Unique Account Number and Select the Registration Type.
- To avail the internet banking facility the customer must register the mobile number with the bank account.
- Tap on Verify Button.
- On the off chance that the customer given the right subtleties and can go to subsequent stage else it can demonstrates the error message.
- In the following stage one can get One Time Password to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the number and Tap on the button showed ‘Submit’.
- After the customer can enter the correct card number and ATM Password then the customer can give the last exchange figure.
- After that Tap on Next button. Then the customer can get another OTP SMS to the registered Mobile Number and Type the number.
- In the following stage the customer can pick the USER ID and Password. It will be initiated within 24 hours.
- By calling to the Customer Care department of the bank also the customer can register the internet banking account.
- The Customer Care department number for knowing the registration of Punjab National bank internet banking is –
- Call in this number and pick the alternative to converse with the client care official.
- The client care official will ask the customer about the following details– Name, Address, Date of birth,
- Customer Care department will likewise get some information about the registration status.
- The customer needs to give all true data to the client care official for immaculate check.
- Immediately the client care official will give to the customer a right data about the registration application and help to login in the customer’s internet banking account.
- These numbers are accessible for 24 hours.
You don’t have to pay any charge for calling this number and for the using of internet banking facility of Punjab National bank. It is a client friendly methodology.
The customer can call whenever and find a solution of the inquiry. The bank cares for the solace of the clients and dependably gives great service to the clients’. Avail the services given by the bank and carry on with an inconvenience free life.
- How to Activate and Use PNB mPassbook on Your Mobile?
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) Balance Enquiry Number, Missed Call, SMS, Customer Care Toll-Free Number