There are several public sector banks in India and Vijaya Bank is one of them. The bank was first established in the year 1931 and at present, the bank has expanded across India. As per the bank’s website, there are over 2030 branches across India and the customer base is also huge. The present-day headquarters of the bank is located in Bengaluru.
Talking about the services offered by the bank, Vijaya Bank has diversified with time and it not only offers Retail Banking solutions but it also offers corporate banking, Insurance and Investment Solutions, Private Banking and Wealth Management Services. One of the key change witnessed by the banking industry in the last 10 years is technology.
Today, everything is available on the go and there is no need to visit the bank to carry out the transactions or check out the details.
mPassbook for Vijaya Bank
If you have an account in Vijaya bank and if you want to check your passbook then you can use the e-Banking App from Vijaya Bank. In this article, we have listed the features of the Vijaya Bank e-Passbook along with the steps to download and register for this application.
The process is very easy and hence you won’t have any difficulty in following the process to use the application or to install the application.
Features Offered by Vijaya Bank mPassbook
The app not only offers you an interface to check the passbook digitally but it is loaded with other features as well. Here are the different features that you can use with Vijaya Bank e-Passbook app.
- You can check the passbook as per the date range and you can also download the passbook with a simple tap. You can also make personal notes on the passbook which can help you in remembering the entries at the time of filing an income tax return.
- You can check out the offers, accounts and even financial calendar with help of the application.
- The app can also help you in locating the ATM or Branch easily with help of the GPS on your phone.
Vijaya Bank mPassbook Installation and Activation Process
Follow the steps listed below to install V-ePassbook app and check the passbook on your mobile
- Installation of App – You need to first install the v-ePassbook app from Google Play Store or App Store depending on the compatibility with your phone. Below are the direct links for the app page which you can use to install the application.
- Initialize the App – Once the application has been installed, you can then initialize the app. On the first start-up, you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number along with the last 5 digits of the account number and you will also have to setup a security question for your account.
- Activating the App – After entering all the details, you can click on proceed and you will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number if all the details entered by you are correct. Validate the OTP received by you and in the next step, you can select a mobile pin of 4 digits. This m-PIN can be used by you to login every time so you would not have to enter the details of the bank account every time,
- Checking mPassbook – You can now close the app and initialize the app again. Enter your m-PIN to login to the app and you can then tap on the Passbook button so as to check the passbook. You can check the balance along with the other details with help of this app now. You can also enter the comments on the entries and check the details of other account by navigating to Personal Accounts Section in the app.
This was all about the process to check and download the e-passbook for Vijaya Bank. If you face any other difficulty or if you have any other query about Vijaya Bank products and services then you can get in touch with the Vijaya Bank Customer Services at the Toll-Free helpline number 1800 425 9992. The number is available 24×7 for Vijaya Bank’s customers.