Sarva UP Gramin Bank is one of the government bank in the state of UP, which was set up on 30 November 2007 by the amalgamation of the four regional rural banks in Uttar Pradesh. These four banks are: Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank of Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank of Budaun, Rani Laxmibai Kshetriya Gramin Bank of Jhansi and Devi Patan Kshetriya Gramin Bank of Gonda. It has 7 Regional Offices and 511 branches.
This regional rural bank was formed with the purpose to provide support to the agricultural sector and rural sector with:
- Adequate banking facility
- Credit facility
Sarva UP Gramin Bank customer care number
- There are many issues related to the bank comes in every person life, thereby if you have any query regarding your bank account or any concern then the bank has offered a Toll-Free Phone Number – 18001807777
- One will simply dial this phone number, at there the bank executives is available to guide you about your problem. This phone number is 24 x 7 active with the fastest customer support portal.
Checking Account balance in Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Now, you don’t have to carry that passbook or ATM along with you to check your account balance. The Sarva UP Gramin Bank gives SMS services for the account holders on their registered mobile number, which can not be misused by any one else .
- Dial 18001802223 or 01202303090 from your personal mobile number which is registered in the bank details.The call will get disconnected within few seconds.
- Then you will receive an SMS from the server that includes information about account balance.
Missed call balance service for Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- To get also get your account balance status if you have call at 18001807777
Internet banking at Sarva UP Gramin Bank
If you really want to enjoy the complete benefit of the Internet banking of the Bank, there you have to visit https://supgbmobile.in/. Only by visiting the website you can avail the features of online banking.
The Sarva UP Gramin bank offers all the banking features online without making you troublesome. The services includes balance check, fund transfer, cheque book issue and many more.
With all this information, you can easily keep yourself updated with your account balance related issues without facing any problem.