The first Regional Rural Bank of India, which was sponsored by Syndicate Bank, was established on 2nd October 1975. Its Head office is in Muradabad.
The Bank is presently available operating in 4 districts which are Moradabad, Rampur, Amroha and Sambhal district with a network of 60 ATMs and 413 branches. The bank has a long list of 31 lakh customers.
Customer care service of Prathama Bank
- As a customer, you may require the customer care service which is provided by the bank to all its customers, online, via phone and even at the bank counter.
- For using this service you don’t have to do much you just have to dial 1-800-833-1555 from 10 AM to 5 PM (Mon to Sat except II & IV Saturday) from your mobile and landline.
- The bank executive will pick your phone to clear all your issues or queries.
Checking account balance service of this bank
- The bank has given a number by which you can know your account details only one SMS or miss call.
- You only have to do miss call on 8431900900 or 9278700860 and then in few minutes, you will receive the details of your account.
- For enjoying SMS service one has to get the mobile number registered. Even a form is available to get this service at the below mentioned link: https://www.prathamabank.org/MOBILE_BANKING_Application_form.pdf
The only thing you need to do is to register your phone number in the bank. For availing this feature simply download the facility available at website. You can also get the forms from the bank. Prathma bank has an app, which can be downloaded at your android phone.
Banking via Internet through Prathama Bank
Yes, you can use the option of net banking if you have an account in any of the branches of this bank. Pay online bills through this option. You can your account details and many different types of schemes also.
If you want to know more about this bank then just visit the official website of Prathama Bank which is as follows: http://www.prathamabank.org/