Banking will be faster and hassle free with online banking services from Indus Ind bank. Online banking services can be accessed by the customers without waiting in queues or roaming around offices with just one click. Registering for net banking services through Indus Ind Bank is possible in very simple steps. You need to have an active operating account in the Indus Ind Bank and a registered telephone number linked with bank account and KYC details.
First of all, you need to open an account in the Indus Ind Bank and submit KYC documents and link your registered telephone number and email id in the nearest bank branch. Then, here is the procedure to follow to register for internet banking for your Indus Ind bank account.
Tips to register for internet banking on IndusInd Bank online
- Firstly, open an account in the Indus Ind Bank and login to the official website of the bank, indusindbank.com. Then, navigate to the page of personal banking, and choose internet banking.
- Keep your account number, debit card or ATM card number, and registered telephone number handy. The sequence to navigate for internet banking is as follows, Personal banking>I want to>24×7 services>Online banking.
For New user registration
You can find New user, credit card and banking option. Select banking option it will navigate to a new page where you will find some option just like given in the following image
- So you have to select view and transact option then it will take to another page where you have to fill up some options like account no, debit card number, debit card pin, expiry date etc etc. Please refer to following image. Then submit and follow necessary steps to create an online account in indus ind bank.
- If you have successfully registered or already a registered user then for login click following link
- You will find one button “Continue to Indus Net”
- Press that button it will take you to login page where you have to enter your user name, password and account summary.
- In account summary you will find fund transfer and service request option.
- If you face any issue with registration then contact customer care, you will get all contact number and other details in this link.
- Indus Ind bank is not less than any nationalized bank and provides the best services it can with the help of internet banking and mobile banking. You can get mini bank statement, missed call alert, transfer of funds online, managing the operations of account, managing the previous transactions, and change of passwords of the ATM card or account with just one click.
Indus Ind bank is not less than any other national banks though it is a private sector bank. This bank assures the best services for the customers if the customer contacts the bank in person or through mobile or the internet.
Indus Net banking is the key to provide its best services with just one click and assures safe and secure transactions and eases the hassle of operating the account. For more details please call at customer care services of Indusind bank.