IDBI bank is one of the most trusted banks to enhance the value of stakeholders. The bank is committed to enhance the value of stakeholders and understand the needs of customers. The bank is known to provide ATM services and mobile banking services 24X7. The bank is known to provide consistent customer service and relevant solutions for financial needs of the consumers.
The bank is committed to provide banking solutions with utmost convenience and security understanding the pace of developing technology. The bank is striving hard to maintain long-lasting relationships with the customers.
Check out the website www.idbi.com for more details about customer care numbers and balance enquiry through missed call or SMS.
IDBI Bank Toll Free customer care numbers
The toll free customer care for bank balance is provided for free of cost. This facility can be availed for free of cost four times a day. Additional charges will be imposed for more than four times a day. You can avail the details of bank balance and mini statement using the toll free numbers by using the registered mobile number.
Firstly, you need to register your mobile number in the bank using the KYC. Then, you can give a call to the toll free number or prescribed missed call number to get the mini statement or know the bank balance.
- For knowing the bank balance, you need to call toll-free customer care number 18008431122
- For getting mini statement, you need to call toll-free number 18008431133
- You can avail the details of last five transactions through the bank using the toll free number.
Missed Call Number or SMS Balance enquiry
- For Registration for balance enquiry through missed call or SMS, you need to register a single account first if you have multiple accounts.
- For this, you need to send message, REG <Account Number> to 56767777 or 9820346920/9821043718
- For deleting the account number from missed call or SMS balance enquiry service, you need to send message DEL <Account Number> to 56767777 or 9820346920/9821043718.
The addition and deletion of account numbers are done free of cost by the bank but the missed call services and SMS services will be done for charges imposed by the telecom network provider.The maximum number of times the customers can get mini statements or balance inquiry services through missed call or SMS is four times a day without any transaction charges.