Bajaj Finserv is a non-banking financial institution in India, and it has its headquarters in Pune. The company offers financial services like loans, consumer EMIs, wealth management services, asset management services and insurance. The EMI card of the Bajaj Finserv is very popular as that allows you to convert your purchases into EMI at a very minimal or no extra cost. The company was incepted in 2007, and since then, it has expanded to over 1409 locations.
You can also use the Bajaj Finserv for personal loans, business loans, gold loans, home loans, and secured loans. It is possible to get the Bajaj Finserv Account created online, and you would not even have to visit the branch for any service. Be it investment, cards or insurance. Overall, the services from Bajaj Finserv are reliable. If you are looking to update the mobile number on the Bajaj Finserv Account, you are in the right place. In this article, we have shared the details of online and offline processes to update the registered mobile number. You can move on to the next section to check out these details.
Steps to Update the Registered Mobile Number on Bajaj Finserv Account
The best part about the Bajaj Finserv is that it is possible to update the mobile number through an online medium. Below are the steps to follow for updating the mobile number.
- Visit the Customer Portal of Bajaj Finserv Experia. You can alternatively click here to visit the website.
- Once you are on the website, click on the Login button and log in to your account. You can use your mobile number and OTP to log in or use the customer ID and the password to log in to the account.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to the account’s dashboard. In this section, you need to click on the Services menu option.
- Once the menu loads, click on My Profile, and you will then see an option to Update the Contact Details. Click on it to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Details Button, and you can then enter your new number. After entering the number, click on Confirm button, and you will be done. Your registered mobile number has now been updated.
If you face any difficulty updating the registered mobile number on the Bajaj Finserv card through online mode, you can also update the number through offline mode. The process of updating the number through offline mode is even simpler. You need to visit any Bajaj Finserv centre and submit the application to the branch manager. You can obtain the form from the branch, and you need to submit an ID proof while submitting the form.
This is how you can change the mobile number on the Bajaj Finserv card. If you face any issues with the update, you can reach out to customer service by calling +91-8698010101. The number is available 24×7, and the Bajaj Finserv customer care is also very helpful in resolving any issue.