Citi Bank is an international bank which was founded in 1812 in the New York City. The first branch of Citi Bank was set up in India in 1902. This first branch was located in Kolkata and since the time, the bank is growing. Today, the bank has its Indian Headquarters in Mumbai and it offers products like Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Loans, Investment Solutions, Private Banking and NRI Banking. The service offered by the bank is surely top class and that means a lot for the people. There are several individuals as well as corporate customers who avail service from Citi Bank.
If you also have an account with Citi bank then we are sure that you would be utilizing the Net Banking services for Citi Bank. If you still haven’t registered for Net Banking services then do not worry as we have listed the process to complete the online internet banking registration and we have also listed the process to login to your account once you have created the account.
Steps to Complete Online Internet Banking Registration for Citi Bank
If you haven’t registered for Net Banking yet then you need to register for the first time before you can login. Here is how you can do it.
- Citi Bank India – To start the registration process, you can first visit the website for Citibank India. You can visit the website by navigating to https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
- First Time User – On this website, you will see a login button on the left side of the page. Just below the login button, you will notice a button for First Time User? Register Now. Click on the button and you will be redirected to a new page for registration. If you are not able to find the correct link then you can visit https://www.citibank.co.in/ssjsps/firsttimeuser.jsp.
- Type of Account – You can now start the registration process by choosing the type of account you have. You can choose Banking, Credit Card, Personal Loan or NRI Account. Once you make a choice, you will be asked to enter the account information so that the bank can find your account.
- Authentication – In the next step, you will be asked to authenticate the account using an OTP.
- Selecting User Name and Password –After the Authentication is successful, you will be able to choose a User ID and a Login Pin for yourself. Ensure that you have a tough password for your account and do not create an easy one. Also, do not write your password anywhere on the card.
- Completing the Registration – Once you create the Password for your account, the registration process will be complete and you are now ready to login
This was the process to register for the online Internet Banking. Post registration, you can follow the process listed below to Login to your Bank Account.
Steps to Login to Citi Bank Net Banking
Here are the steps to login to Citi Bank Account
- To login to your account, you can visit the Citi Bank website and the link to the website is https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
- On the website, click on log in Now Button and you will be taken to a new page to login.
- Once you are on the login page, enter the username and the password. You can either enter the password using a virtual keypad or you can use the physical keyboard to enter the password.
- Click on login Button once you have entered the details and you will then be redirected to the dashboard of your account from where you can avail all the applicable services.
This was the procedure to login to internet banking for Citi bank. If you are not able to recall your Password or User ID then you can surely go ahead and use the Forgot User ID or Forgot IPIN facility to reset the password or to find your username.
In case of any issue, you can get in touch with the Citi Bank helpline using the Citi Phone helpline numbers. These contact numbers are 1860 210 2484 & +91 22 4955 2484. The contact numbers are reachable 24×7 even on public holidays.
Santosh Kumar is a Professional SEO and Blogger, With the help of this blog he is trying to share top 10 lists, facts, entertainment news from India and all around the world.