Orthopedics is basically the medical specialty which deals with correction of deformities or issues with the skeletal system. This could be a birth defect, a disease or an injury. There are many orthopedic surgeons and doctors available in Delhi but you must always consult the best doctor for any negligence can make you partially disabled.
There are many hospitals which have a team of orthopedic doctors and if you are not aware of it then this article is for you as we have listed the top 10 best orthopedic hospitals in Delhi for your reference.
So here is the list.
Table of Post Contents
10. Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia Hospital has two branches in Delhi and both of them offer orthopedic treatment to patients. The hospital offers advanced facilities for orthopedic surgeries and treatment. In addition to this, the hospital has a special wing for Paediatric Orthopedic. The patient can also take physiotherapy sessions at Columbia Asia Hospital after the surgery which helps in speedy recovery of the patient.
- Facilities: Joint Replacement Surgeries, Hip and Knee Correction Surgeries, Surgeries for Fracture, Should Surgeries, Pain Management, Arthritis Management, Ligament Reconstruction Surgery, Fusion of Joint Treatment, Spine Treatment, Pediatric Orthopedic Treatment and Surgery
- Address: Block F, Gol Chakkar, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Phone: 0124-3989896
- Website: http://www.india.columbiaasia.com/hospitals/palam-vihar
9. Moolchand Medcity
At Moolchand Hospital, the Department of Orthopedics is headed by a team of 5 doctors who offers a specialty in various sections of Orthopaedics. You can avail various treatments at this hospital and the hospital is connected to metro as the nearest metro station to this hospital is Lajpat Nagar Metro Station.
- Facilities: Pediatric Orthopaedic Treatment and Surgery Joint Replacement Surgeries, Pain Management, Surgeries for Fracture, Should Surgeries, Ligament Reconstruction Surgery, Arthritis Management, Fusion of Joint Treatment, Spine Treatment
- Address: Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi – 110024
- Phone: +91 11 4200 0000
- Website: http://www.moolchandhealthcare.com
8. Max Hospital Saket
Next on our list is Max Hospital Saket and you can consult Dr. Akshay Tiwari at this hospital. He is the best doctor you can consult if you are suffering from bone and soft tissue cancer. In addition to this, it is known that Dr. Tiwari has performed over 1000 surgeries in Delhi with a 100% success rate.
- Facilities: Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Surgeries, Orthopedic Oncology, Pain Management, Hip and Knee Correction Surgeries, Ligament Reconstruction Surgery, Surgeries for Fracture Treatment, Should Surgeries, Arthritis Management, Fusion of Joint Treatment, Spine Treatment, Pediatric Orthopedic Treatment, and Surgery, Spondylitis Treatment
- Address: Press Enclave Road, Saket – 110017
- Phone: 011 – 2651 5050
- Website: https://www.maxhealthcare.in/hospital-network/max-super-speciality-hospital-saket
7. BLK Hospital
BLK Hospital is located near Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and it offers a lot of facilities to the people who are looking for Orthopedic Hospitals. There are many options for Minimally Invasive Surgeries at the hospital which helps the patient in effective joint reconstruction. In addition to this, MIS Surgeries also reduces the post-operative trauma.
- Facilities: Hip Replacement, Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery, Joints Replacement, Sports Injury management, Arthroscopy
- Address: Building No-5, Pusa Road, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
- Phone: 011-30403040
- Website: http://www.blkhospital.com/
6. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is one of the best hospitals when it comes to facilities. It offers all types of advanced orthopedic treatment and in addition to this, the hospital also has a bone bank which helped in performing over 3500 surgeries related to bone grafting. The doctors at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital are committed to providing affordable treatment to patients.
- Facilities: Trauma and General Orthopaedics, Treatment of Bone Tumour, Fracture Management, Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Spine and Back Surgery, Hexapod Fixator, Bone Bank and Bone Grafting
- Address: Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi – 110060
- Phone: 011-42254000, 011-25750000
- Website: https://www.sgrh.com/
5. Fortis Memorial Research Institute
At Fortis, you will find a panel of over 16 orthopedic surgeons. The department here is headed by Dr. Ashok Rajgopal and he has an experience of over 32 years. He is one of the best doctors in India for joint replacement and other orthopedic surgeries.
- Facilities: Ankle Branchial Index, Bone Density Test, Bone Scan, Chiari malformation Surgery, Cortisone Shots, Arthroscopy, Diskectomy, Hip and Knee Replacement, Knee Braces, Spine Surgeries, Radio frequency Neurotomy
- Address: Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
- Phone: 0124 716 2200
- Website: http://www.fortishealthcare.com/india/hospitals-in-delhi-ncr/fortis-memorial-research-institute-gurgaon
4. Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon
Next on our list is Medanta and this department in Medanta is headed by Dr. SKS Marya. The hospital offers many different facilities to the patients and it has got the best trauma management panel in Delhi. The hospital also specializes in spinal surgeries and the treatment of a tumor.
- Facilities: Treatment of Spinal Tumour and Bone Tumour, Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment, Trauma Management, Treatment for Limb Deformities, Arthritis, Scoliosis, Sports Injury Management, Spinal Surgeries
- Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram – 122001
- Phone: 0124 414 1414
- Website: http://www.medanta.org
3. Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre is the best hospital for managing injuries and in addition to this, the hospital also has a dedicated ward for pediatric orthopedics which is committed to looking after the children born with birth defects.
- Facilities: Trauma and Fracture Care, Joint Replacement Surgeries, Foot and Ankle Surgeries, Sports Medicine, Shoulder Treatment, pediatric orthopedics.
- Address: Sector C, Vasant Kunj, Opposite Vasant Valley School, Delhi – 110070
- Phone: 011- 42255225
- Website: http://isiconline.org/
2. Artemis Hospital, Dwarka
Artemis Hospital in Dwarka is next on our list and this is among few hospitals which specialize in orthopedic surgeries. The hospital offers treatment with help of the state of art procedures with help of robotics and other advanced instruments.
- Facilities: Sports Medicines, Joint and Ligament Reconstruction Surgeries, Hand Surgeries, Spinal Surgerie, Knee Reconstruction, Pain Management, Cartilage Transplant, Fracture Management, Bone Density Test, Hip Resurfacing
- Address: Sector 20, Dwaraka, New Delhi – 110075
- Phone: 011 7111 1000
- Website: http://www.artemishospitals.com/
1. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
The best orthopedic hospital in Delhi is Indraprastha Apollo hospital and this hospital has everything that you would need. The hospital also offers minimally invasive surgeries and in addition to this, the hospital also has facilities for elbow and hip replacement. There is also a dedicated department in this hospital for bone oncology.
- Facilities: Bone Oncology, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Joint Reconstruction, Sports Medicine, Hip Replacement, Geriatric Orthopedic Care, Bone Tests, Pain Management, Bone Grafting, Elbow Replacement, MIS
- Address: Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076
- Phone: 1860-500-1066
- Website: http://www.apollohospdelhi.com/
These are the best Orthopedic hospitals in Delhi and you can visit any of them as per your preference. We have also listed the phone number of the hospital for you so that you can ring them and book an appointment for yourself before visiting the hospital.