Wagle Ki Duniya-Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey is a family drama show aired on Sony SAB. The show started on February 2021. The story is based on a cartoon character by a famous cartoonist named R.K Laxman. The story is all about a middle-class family and their various issues. The two leading characters of this serial is Rajesh Waghle, a manager of a courier family, and his wife, Vandana Waghle. The story is simple but related to common man’s normal life
The show is all about the daily struggles of a middle-class man named Rajesh Waghle. The battle commences from three generations. They have different views and thoughts on each thing. However, none of them comes to the level of compromise. The waghle family goes somewhere from the house, and Gungun decides to stay in Sakhis home. The fact is simple but all are strict about their principles and values as a middle-class family. They will never compromise with it in any situation. In today’s generation, people are always in a clash with their parents. This is the primary theme of the show.
The three generations of the Waghle family will be shown in this serial. They belong to a middle-class family, and each day, they have to face several issues. They try to sort it down through various techniques and ways. They concentrate on their family values and principles.
The show is shown on Sony SAB from Monday to Saturday at 9.00 PM. It is shown for thirty minutes. You must finish all your work to catch the episodes of the show. The show is not available in any other channels. Thus try not to miss any of the episodes of the show.
Here come the main cast of the show.
- Sumeet Raghavan as Rajesh Waghle. He plays the role of a middle-class man who is the courier company manager. He is the husband of Vandana. He is the son of Srinivas and Radhika. He has Sakhi and Atharva’s father. He loves his family.
- Pariva Pranati as Vandana Waghle. She is the leading role in this serial. She has two children Sakhi and Atharva. She is also the daughter-in-law of Srinivas and Radhika.
- Anjan Srivastav as Srinivas Waghle. He plays the role of Rajesh waghle’s father and Radhika’s husband. He has two sons Rajesh and Manoj. He is an older man who lives in a joint family with sons and daughters-in-laws.
- Bharati Achrekar as Radhika Waghle. She plays the role of Srinivas Waghle. She is playing a wonderful role that is fed up with his husband’s love and loves him unconditionally. She has two sons Rajesh and Manoj. All of them reside together in the family.
- Chinmyee Salvi as Sakhi Waghle. She is the daughter of Rajesh Waghle and granddaughter of Srinivas and Radhika.
- Sheehan Kapahi as Atharva Waghle. He plays the role of Rajesh Waghle’s son and grandson of Srinivas and Radhika. He is the younger brother of Sakhi.