Union Bank of India offers internet banking facilities for its account holders. Internet banking allows you to make financial transactions, view account information, manage ATM/Debit card, place order for cheque book and many more without visiting the branch.
In order to avail the internet banking facility of Union Bank of India, you need to register yourself for internet banking. There is no need to visit your home branch because the registration process can be completed online.
Steps for online registration
Simply follow the below mentioned steps correctly to activate your net banking account online.
- Visit the official website of Union Bank of India https://www.unionbankonline.co.in.
- Select “Union Bank Net Banking” from “Online Banking” option on the right hand side of the homepage.
- Click on “Self User Creation” on the right hand side of the new webpage.
- A new window containing two options appears. First option is “Online Self User Creation-Retail users having Debit Card”. Second option is “Online Self User Creation(View Facility Only)- Retail Users without Debit Card”. Select the first option and Click on “Continue” button.
- A new webpage opens where all the essential requirements and security instructions are mentioned. Read them carefully. Thereafter, enter your account number, PAN number, date of birth and verification code in the given fields. Click on “Continue” button after entering the details.
- On the next page, you need to enter your debit card number and the PIN. You also need to enter any of the last 5 transaction amount from your account and the transaction type. Then select the transaction type which is credit or debit. You also need to select the type of facility. Select “View and Transaction”. Tick mark the terms and conditions box and click on “Submit” button.
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the next page and click on “Submit” button.
- The next webpage displays your User ID and Name. Click on “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you need to set the log in password and transaction password. After typing your desired passwords in the respective fields, click on “Submit” button.
The bank takes 24 hours to verify your details after which your internet banking account is registered. A message confirming your net banking account activation will be received on your registered mobile number.
You can log in to your account after 48 hours from activation.
How to log in?
- Visit the official website of bank https://www.unionbankonline.co.in.
- Select “Union Net Banking” from “Online Banking” option.
- On the new page, click on “Retail User Login” on the right hand side of the page.
- Now type your User ID, password and verification code and click on “Login” button to get access to your net banking account.