Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is also known as TMB Bank and it is a private bank in India. TMB Bank began its operations in India in 1921 and since then, it has expanded to over 509 branches. It should be noted that the bank was earlier known as Nadar Bank but it later changed its name in 1962. The name was changed as a part of rebranding efforts and it was changed to ensure that the bank increases its reach to other communities as well.
Today, the bank serves the customers across the country and it is surely one of the best private banks in India. Talking about the products and services, the bank deals in Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Credit Cards, Loans, Private Banking, Wealth Management and insurance as well.
The bank also offers digital services like mobile banking and net banking. The main purpose of writing this article is to ensure that you are aware of the procedure to register for the net banking for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. This will help you in creating an account and logging in to your account without any trouble.
Let us now look at the procedure to register for net banking services online. The procedure is listed in the section below.
Steps to Register for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking Services
To register for Tamilnad Mercantile bank net banking services, you can follow the procedure listed below and at the same time, please ensure that you have your mobile with you as you will receive OTP on your mobile to validate the account.
- To start registering for net banking, you need to visit the TMB Bank website and the link to the website is https://www.tmb.in/
- On the top right corner of the website, you will find the link for Internet banking. Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page. Once that is done, click on Continue to Login button and you will now find yourself on the login page.
- From the login page, click on Register for New User. This option is below the section where you have to enter the Login ID and Password. On the new page, click on the Agree button and the registration process will start from here.
- On the registration page, enter your 15 digit account number in a designated area and after entering the account number, you can enter your date of birth or PAN Number as well. Enter the captcha code and click on continue button.
- The next page will trigger an OTP request and you will have to validate your OTP to continue the registration. You can also click on resent OTP button if you haven’t received the OTP. Once the OTP is validated, you will be able to create a password for yourself. Follow the password rules procedure and the registration will now be complete.
This was the procedure to register for TMB Net banking. The procedure is surely easy. Let us now talk about the procedure to login to the account.
Steps to Login to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking Services
Follow the steps listed below to login to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking Services Account
- To login to your account, you need to visit the TMB official website and once the official website is displayed, click on the Login button from the top right corner.
- On the login page, enter your Login ID and Password. You can also select the page to which you would like to be redirected or you also have an option to navigate yourself to the desired page after the login.
- Click on the login button and you will be able to access your account. Use the forgot password utility if you are not able to recall your password.
Hope this information was helpful for you and in case of any issues, you can get in touch with the bank’s helpline at 1800 425 0426. The helpline can be used from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all the business days. In case of any issue, you can also reach out to 24×7 helpline at +91 (44) 2622 3106 & +91 (44) 2622 3109.