With the invention of advanced tools for the menstrual cycle, most people face several issues while using sanitary pads. It is found that sanitary pads can bring harsh effects on the skin and vaginas. Most gynecologists are discouraging the use of sanitary pads. They have received big issues while handling the patients. Menstruation is such a phase that every woman has to face five months in every month. To deal with this, you must try to use the best quality sanitary pads. It would help if you never compromised when it is for your health. The skin around our vagina is highly absorbent. This is why, you need to be cautious.
What are the side effects of using sanitary pads?
Here you will learn about the primary side effects of using a sanitary pad. In this part, you will learn about the side effects of using a sanitary pad.
- If you think that the sanitary pads are white, so it is best to use them, you are mistaken. The manufacturers use pesticides named dioxin. It bleaches the pad and makes it white. So, if you are using sanitary pads, you are using chemicals and pesticides on the sensitive part of your body.
- Sometimes pesticides are also sprayed on the pads. It is harmful to the vagina.
- Sometimes perfumes are sprayed on the pads, so the users get a better smell. But do you know these perfumes are pesticides and they can cause cancers? You should avoid the scented napkins. It may bring harsh effects in the long run.
- It is found that regular use of sanitary pads can cause inflammation of the pelvic areas. You may also experience cancer in the ovary portion. This is a shocking fact of using a sanitary pad.
- Regular use of sanitary pads may also affect the immune system of the body. This is why it is suggested to avoid using sanitary pads. Long-term use of the sanitary pads will weaken your immune system, and you may face any severe diseases.
- Many of us also suffer from the issue of infertility. Even after regular treatment, we are unable to conceive. The primary cause of infertility is presumed to be sanitary pads. Women start using sanitary pads from 14 years of age. After using pads for such a long time, you may face issues.
- The vaginal allergies or rashes we face after the menstrual cycle is due to the use of the sanitary pads. It appears to be irritating. You may also face discomfort during this period.
- Many of us also pass through hormonal dysfunction. This is because of the use of sanitary pads. Regular use of sanitary pads can bring us this problem.
Thus, you have to face several issues if you are accustomed with the use of sanitary pads. The effects of sanitary pads are dangerous. It can be a threat to our lives. This is why it is better to get accustomed to some other things that are safe and secured for us.
- Sanitary Pads Vs Tampons Vs Menstrual Cups: Comparison
- Panty Liners Vs Sanitary Pads: Comparison and Difference
- Cloth Pads vs. Sanitary Napkins: Comparison
- Menstrual Cup vs. Sanitary Pads: Which is better?
- Organic Sanitary Pads Vs. Regular Synthetic Pad
- How To Make Your Own Cloth Sanitary Pads?
- How To Use A Sanitary Pad? The Right Way