Purvanchal bank head office at Gorakhpur which operates through the network of its 571 branches, situated in eleven districts of Purvanchal.
Dedicated employees work hard for the noble cause of rural upliftment, which will enable rural masses to become self dependent and efficient enough to contribute towards the growth of nation
Purvanchal bank customer care number
- As a bank account holder, you may require customer care services anytime for any kind of information or solution of your queries.
- If you are looking for customer care services as an account holder in Purvanchal Bank, you can simply dial 1800-3000-0620 and can avail the customer care services without any kind of trouble.
- It is a toll-free number so you will be able to get 24/7 customer support services whenever you need help from the bank officials.
Checking Account Balance in Purvanchal Bank
The days are gone when the bank account holders visited the bank or ATM branches to get information about the balance in the account. Today, you do not have to face any kind of inconvenience as a consumer of Purvanchal Bank to find the customer care services.
It will be much easier with the use of SMS or missed call balance service. To get more information about missed call service, you can scroll down.
Missed call balance service for Purvanchal Bank
- Missed call feature is available for all the bank consumers who have registered their mobile number with the bank.
- You only need to give a missed call to either of the number 8106573542 and you can stay updated with your account balance anytime.
- You can receive an SMS instantly having information of your current account balance.
Purvanchal Bank Internet Banking
With advancement in technology, banking methods have also changed for the consumers because of the availability of internet banking services. For the consumers of Purvanchal Bank, internet banking facilities are also available so one can use it as the perfect way to make the transactions.
You simply need to visit the website link http://purvanchalbank.com/index.aspx and you can select from retail or corporate internet banking to log in to your bank account. It is the best way to get complete information on your account balance or make the transactions.