Telangana government has upgraded its infrastructure and now, you do not have to visit the government office to check the land records. This is right, those records have now been digitalized and hence you do not really have to worry about checking the records via the office. You can check these records via an online system that is specifically designed for checking the Bhoomi Telangana Online Land Records.
In this article, we have listed the process for the same.
Online Process for Checking General Records
Let us now talk about the process to check the Land Records in Telangana.
- To check the land records, you need to visit https://www.efms.serp.telangana.gov.in/BHOOMITG and this website is specifically designed by Telangana government for the people to help them in checking the land records.
- On this website, you need to click on Reports Button from the top menu and once you click on that, you will be taken to a new page where you will find many options.
- Now choose the option that you need to check the details for. This will now take you to a new page where you would have to input the data.
- Enter the details like District, Mandal, Village, Community, Category of land and other optional Once that is done, the types of reports as per the classification will be available.
- You can now click on the type of report and the same will be displayed on your screen.
Online Process for Checking Specific Records
Here is how you can check the specific records in Telangana.
- Start the process by visiting http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/ and on this website, you will see many options.
- From the top menu bar, you need to choose Your Pahani and this will take you to a new page. Alternatively, you can also click on Your ROR 1B or on Grama Pahani to get the details that you need.
- You need to enter the details like Account Number, Aadhaar Number or Survey number here and once that is done, you can also select the details of district, tehsil and village.
- After entering all the details, simply click on Submit Button and the details will now be displayed in a print-friendly
Benefits and Other Services
The basic and the foremost benefit of this process is that it can help you in verifying the details of the land and hence it promotes transparency while making deals in regards to the land. These transactions have now reduced chances of cons and thus the benefit of the service can’t be undermined.