So you want to know about the online internet banking services and facilities which are provided by the Jammu and Kashmir Bank. It is the main and reputed bank which is established in India. The bank provides the online internet banking services to those people only who have an account in the bank. The online internet baking or e-banking is the best method to use or to perform the bank related transaction. Not only for those purposes, but one can also transfer the money from one’s account to another from anywhere and anytime.
The only way to use these e-banking services or you can say the online internet banking services is to complete the registrations and login process first.
So, what a person does to complete the registrations and login process for online internet banking of Jammu and Kashmir Bank? Well, there are some easy and simple steps available about which all the users and people must know properly.
Steps to accomplish the registration and login process
So, you are here to learn the above-mentioned steps in order to get avail for the online internet services of Jammu and Kashmir Bank. Good, you choose the exact place, because here you get all the essential information about the online internet banking services and the registration and login process. The mentioned below are common steps about which every user must know who want to get avail for these services –
- If you are a new user and want to register to jammu kashmir bank through online process then it is very easy.
- First go to its official web site new user registration page
- Now once you open the page you can find required filed to fill up. You have to put account no, date of birth or pan number then captcha verification.
- After you give everything click on Submit button, then it will guide you next step to complete the registration process.
- Now the main process begins, and it is the login process. For it, people first of all need to go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Bank and then search for the login for Net banking option there. One can also take the help of this link https://www.jkbank.com/ to go to the site of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- After once the login or register option for Net banking found by the people, they have to click on that button or option immediately.
- After once they click on that button, this page opens https://www.jkbankonline.com/. In this page, users have to select either the retail login or the corporate login. These options are at the top right corner of the page. After then if they click on the retail login, then this page opens, and if the people press on the corporate login button, then the same page opens.
- It depends on the users, that which login they prefer the retail login or the corporate login. After entering a single page among these two, one has to fill or type that user id which they get from the bank. After filling the user id and password properly, one has to click on the login button which presents in the same box at a bottom right corner in the small blue box.
Well, this was the last step you need to perform for the complete the registration and login process successfully. One must know all the steps properly and accurately which are mentioned above and follow these steps one by one to get avail for the online internet banking or e-banking services which are provided by the Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
More to know about
Apart from this, one can easily make the bank transactions and transfer the funds from anywhere and at anytime to any other person’s account. The e-banking services make it easier for the users to precede all the bank related transactions properly.
Only those people get avail for these services that are having a bank account in the Jammu and Kashmir Bank. And if another person wants to make use of these services, then he or she needs to open a bank account in the same bank.