A Buddhist monastery is one of the peaceful places to worship and offer prayers to the lord. You can get to see various such monasteries all over the world. In India, you will get several such monasteries that are famous and renowned. If you visit these types of places you will get complete peace of mind. You will also come across many monks who are serving in the monasteries for a long time. They have left their whole life and started working for god. It is another side of life that must be known to all.
Which is the best way to join a Buddhist monastery?
If you are willing to join the monastery there are several ways through which you can do it.
- You can become a monk and stay in the monastery forever. In this way, you can serve the monastery and lead a peaceful life. Many people have already chosen this part of life. Monks are those people who have already left their social life and chosen the life of a monk. They are quite different from normal people. They have a different set of thoughts that makes them unique from the other ones.
- On the other hand, you can serve the monastery by joining as a teacher. It is the best way through which you can teach the young monks and spread the light of education among them.
- If you wish you can also join the monastery as a volunteer and give volunteering service. It will be a great pleasure to serve in these types of places. If you visit the place, you will get many people who are already associated with the volunteer service.
- If you are a scholar you can start your research work on the monasteries. Through this way, you can come here and gather good knowledge about the place. This place is always surrounded by numerous such scholars who are present here for a long time.
- It will be a great experience to know about the lifestyle of the monks. This is only possible when you are present within the monastery for a long time. People who serve in the monasteries consider themselves as the god’s son. They are doing noble work by serving the Lord.
Thus it must be known to you that Buddhism is a cosmic religion that is different from the other ones. They have different thoughts and religious thoughts. If you are present in the monastery for a long period you will know the exact way of the livelihood of the monks and how they offer prayer to their lord.