Do you want to go in the fashion designing industry after completing your 10th or 12th studies? Fashion designing is an art and it is based on the technology and concepts to make the creative designs for clothing and other fashion accessories. If you are able to go with a good career option in fashion designing industry after completing your studies, it will provide lots of opportunities of jobs as a perfect career path. You just need to enhance your skills of creativity, drawing, visualisation, presentation, fashion sense and Technology of cutting, sewing, knitting etc.
In the country, the students will get the options to go with diploma courses and certificate courses for fashion designing after completing 10th class. Here is the list of all Diploma and certificate courses available for the students who just completed 10th class and wants to join fashion industry as a designer:
After completing 10th class, you can go with the following diploma courses in fashion designing industry:
- Diploma in Fashion Technology
- Diploma in Apparel Design
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Fashion Photography
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Diploma in Leather Design
- Diploma in Retail Merchandising
- Diploma in Visual Merchandising
- Diploma in Textile Design
If you don’t want to spend too much time in a diploma course after completing 10th class, you can go with following certificate courses available in the fashion designing industry:
- Certificate in fashion design
- Certificate in jewellery design
- Certificate in accessory design
- Certificate in textile design
- Certificate in footwear design
- Certificate in leather design
A career in fashion designing industry after 12th class
For the students of 10th class, it will be better to go for the higher schooling and complete 12th class. After that, the students will have following options to choose the career in fashion designing industry:
- Bachelor of fashion design
- Bachelor of leather design
- Bachelor of textile design
- Bachelor of accessory design
- Bachelor of fashion communication
- Footwear design and production
- Bachelor degree in retail and fashion merchandise
All these career options are available for the students who just completed class 10th or 12th and searching for the perfect career opportunities in fashion designing industry. It will not only provide lots of future opportunities as a student but will also offer interesting work according to your fashion and lifestyle.
The students will find the following kinds of job profiles after completing these courses in the industry of fashion designing:
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Forecaster
- Event Coordinator
- Creative Designer
- Textile Designer
- Technical Designer
- Sales Manager
- Fashion Photographer
In the fashion designing industry, the future is very bright because of lots of opportunities. As the fashion is becoming one of the most essential parts of everyone’s lifestyle, the requirement of stylish outfit designs is increasing in all the industries.
Therefore, you can enhance your skills and creativity by completing these courses and you can become a professional fashion designer. It will be the perfect way to go with your passion to join fashion designing industry as a professional.
Santosh Kumar is a Professional SEO and Blogger, With the help of this blog he is trying to share top 10 lists, facts, entertainment news from India and all around the world.