The Catholic Syrian Bank knew shortly as CSB is one of the leading private sector banks in India. It is also one of the oldest and it is located at Thrissur. For, a long time, the bank was concentrating on operations within the State of Kerala. At present, it has a number of branches spread across different parts of India.
It is a bank that has and is laying emphasis on rural belts. With the width spread use of internet among people, they have introduced net banking facilities using which you can access the services of the bank from the comfort of your home.
The services you can avail
The internet banking services open up the possibility to reduce the number of times you need to visit the branch to avail a service. It is easy, quick and safe too. The services you can avail through net banking facilities include
- Nonfinancial transactions
- Financial transactions
Non- financial transactions include
- Account statement viewing and printing
- Cheque book request
- Term deposit details
- RD ledger
- Online transaction limit fixing and control
- Password unlock
- Registration for CSB mobile banking
- Balance Enquiry
- Blocking of stolen or lost CSB Debit cards
- Request for a duplicate card
- Inter-bank fund transfer
- Inter-branch fund transfer
- Payment for utilities
- Biller registration
How to apply for Catholic Syrian Bank internet banking facility?
You can apply for internet banking facility if you have an account in the Bank. The application form for an individual is CRF-1A (CPC). You can do this by visiting the branch and submitting the form mentioned above.
Things to ensure before you start the user registration process which is actually a step by step process at the end of which, the registration would be completed successfully and you can start using the internet banking facility.
List of things
The things you should readily have before starting the registration process includes
- Your Account number
- You must have registered your mobile umber and email with the bank. Have the phone ready and make sure you remember the email.id that you have registered wit the bank.
- Your debit card. You will need it to enter the details like number, the expiry date, CVV etc.
- Visit the official website of the Bank https://www.csbnet.co.in/#b
- Choose the internet banking option in the home page. Click on the Register online/Self-user registration link.
- You will move on to the internet banking page where you would see a set of terms and conditions. Click on the box next to which you will find I accept the terms and conditions statement. Visit https://www.csb.co.in/self-user-registration
- After you have read the terms and conditions, accept to proceed.
- Now, enter the details that are asked for like the facility type, setting new login, new transaction password etc and press the submit button
- Once you have done this, you would find that the user ID and a reference number would be displayed on the screen. You would have to store this for future reference.
- You will receive a message in the mobile number that you have registered with the bank. This denotes the activation of the internet banking facility.
- Wait for at least an hour after you receive the activation message to start transacting using the internet banking facility.
Please ensure that you do not use CSB online banking site from untrusted computers or in cyber café.
Registration for internet banking, if you do not have the ATM Debit card
- Submit the filled up form applying for internet banking facility along with KYC documents which usually is a document that serves as an identity proof with your photo in it and another that serves as address proof.
- The central processing cell would process the application
- You will receive user login/ID as SMS on your registered mobile number
- The login and transaction password would be sent you to your mailing address by speed post within 7-10 days after receiving your application.
- You would also receive an SMS from the CPC once the passwords have been dispatched. You will be provided with the tracking number for the speed post in this SMS.
- Now, you can transact online using the user Id, login password and transaction password.