Its needless to say that we are highly inclined towards using mobile phone and other technical gadgets. Mobile phones have also become the basic and necessity of our life. Whatever device we use need the source of power which is battery equipped with them. All of us have experienced the problem and issues due to lack of charge and battery-dead especially during travelling, day-outs, visit and power-cuts.
Not everywhere we can have easy availability and access to electric power socket to charge or phone as well.In order to get over with these issues, I have brought the list of top 10 best power banks in India which will definitely help you to get over with the battery charging problem that you are facing. Power Bank is the portable charger device which is used to charge mobile phones by USB cable port being in-built batteries the source of power.
So, let’s check out some of the best picks with their features and power bank price in India (may differ as per the seller). The rankings are done on the basis of general overview, customer ratings and technical specifications like Safety Certifications, Battery Capacity, Number of Ports and Input-Output Current Flow. Here is the list of those mobile power banks–
10. TP-LINK TL-PB10400 mAh Power Bank
- This is a power bank which comes with the battery capacity of 10400 mAh which falls on one of the high battery capacity power bank. It is fitted with a flash light which can used be used as a torch light whenever required. IT has highly maintained its effort on making the safety features reliable because 6 layers protection is provided to it which keeps control over the temperature, current flow, voltage input-output and charging of the phone.
- It is provided with dual USB Ports of 2A and 1A for charging the mobile phone depending on the battery capacity. Two mobile phones can be charged once in case of requirement. It supports over almost all the devices like iPhone, iPads, Android Smartphone including different feature phones.
- Four LED lights are equipped with it which indicates the level of the battery dividing on the rage of 25 percent for each of the LEDs. It comes with the warranty of 1 year which does not cover physical damage.
Price: Rs. 1,600
9. Lenovo PA 13000 mAh Power Bank
- It comes with a battery capacity of 13000 mAh which is the massive capacity and it will definitely provide 4-5 times charging to your phone. It is equipped with Dual 2.1A USB Ports which allows fast charging of your phones. It has very slim and compact design to fit well enough in your pocket or hand bag
- It comes with the LED lights to indicate the level of charging and battery. A small yet powerful USB cable is packed up with this device with fast output capacity and it is capable to charge any mobile devices including your Headset and MP3 Player
- It comes with the warranty of 1 Year without inclusion of any physical damage in it. Its meet most of the safety standard and Li-ion battery used in the device is quite durable in terms of power storage.
Price: Rs. 1,200
8. Asus Zen Power IN 10050 mAh Power Bank
- This is one of the high performing power bank with the battery capacity of 10050 mAh. It has a Li-ion battery which can store charge for a long time. It has a very portable size which resembles to that of credit card. The Ultra-fast charging port is provided by it which is 2.4A but only one output.
- Coming to the safety point it is labelled with Aluminum Cover and bumper to protect it from the jerks.It has in-built mechanism to protect the mobile and power bank from short circuit and it automatically stops power supply after the device is charged.
- It comes with the warranty of 1 year without any consideration of physical damage. It also has LED indicators with power button to have control over the power supply.
Price: Rs. 1,850
7. Syska Power Boost 10000 mAh Power Bank
- It is highly stylish and advanced designed power bank as it has given high attention to the size, weight and overall outlook of the device. It comes with the battery capacity of 10000 mAh which can easily let you charge your phone for 3-4 times. It has Four LED indicators with Syska brand logo on the same side giving it a very premium look for the price it comes.
- Two USB ports are equipped with it which comes with the current outflow of 2.1A each allowing the charging of two devices at the same time. It comes with very simple power on/off button to give additional control over the power supply.
- Though it takes 8-10 hours for getting itself full charged it retains the power for long time so you need not worry about this being discharged. It comes with only 6 months of warranty.
Price: Rs. 900
6. Intex IT-PB 15K 15000 mAh Power Bank
- This the power bank with the massive battery capacity of 15000 mAh which can easily charge your mobile phone for 5-6 times. It has Li-ion battery with the battery safety and temperature maintenance and long-term charge retaining capacity. It has very sleek design and the gripped outer surface.
- It is provided with simple on-off button on the upper corner to have control over the power supply. The best part is that it comes with 3-USB charging ports with the fast charging capacity of 2.1A in two ports and 1A in the remaining one port.
- It is covered by the warranty of 1 Year which specifically excludes the physical damage. It has one LED to indicate power supply from itself and another set of 4-LEDs to indicate the battery level and charging.
Price: Rs. 1,200
5. PNY BE-740 10400 mAh Power Bank
- It is one of the durable power bank available in India. It has the battery capacity of 10400 mAh which can easily charge your phone 3-4 times depending on the battery capacity of your phone. It is provided with the LED torch which allows you to take care of your work during power-cut.
- The best part about this power bank is that you need not worry for over-charge and over-discharge as it automatically takes control over the power supply. Four LED lights are fitted to it which displays the level of battery to take care of your bank being charged. It has only one output of 2.1A which means only one device at a time.
- It provides the limited warranty of 1 year with no any physical damage to be covered under it. The only drawback is the availability of single USB port.
Price: Rs. 1,400
4. Ambrane P-2080 NA 16000 mAh Power Bank
- We are very much familiar to this brand due to the features it offers in very reasonable price range. This model from Ambrane comes with the massive battery capacity of 16000 mAh which is sufficient enough to charge your phones up to 6 times.It can easily meet 3-4 days of your power requirement for charging.
- It is built in simple pattern with the LED lights to indicate the remaining charge and a power on-off button is provided with it to take control over the power. It comes with 2-USB ports out of which one offers fast charging by 2A current and another of 1A.
- It is a bit bulky in size and weight but considering the capacity and performance it can be ignored. It comes with the warranty of 1 Year with no physical damage covered in it. The outer surface of the device is durable and strong enough to protect it from external jerks and damage.
Price: Rs. 1,200
3.MI 20000 mAh Power Bank
- Undoubtly, MI has now become one of the very reliable and famous brand. Among multiple gadgets offered by MI, power bank is also one of the device offering the highly massive power bank with a battery capacity of 20000 mAh. You can easily run for a week back-up in case you are out for any remote trip.
- It comes with two USB Port with the fast charging capability of 2A and another with the ultra-fast charging of 3.6A and it can charge even MacBook with this. Besides that, the advanced features like 9 layers protection, automatic control over the charge and voltage, short circuit protection and PTC protective circuits come with this brand which makes it completely reliable to use in terms of safety to self and device. As the safety features and smartness are loaded with this power bank, it can be considered the best power bank for iPhone.
- It provides only 6 months warranty without any consideration for physical damage.Besides these, it comes with Type-C USB Port, Scratch and Heat Resistant Technology. In spite of being such a high capacity power bank, it is very stylish in design and portable to carry even in the pocket.
Price: Rs. 2,200
2. Aspor A382 10500 mAh Slim Power Bank
- It falls in the category of very smart power banks and the best portable charger.It is equipped with Lithium Polymer Battery with the capacity of 10500 mAh capacity.It offers fast charging with the output capacity up to 2.1A and the USB cable is inbuilt with this device. The Lithium Polymer battery used in the device is capable enough to hold the charge for a long time.
- It comes with a Micro Connector to charge itself and it is made in a very stylish and decent way along with the size and the weight which make this device to carry in the pocket. Also, you need not worry for to carry a USB cable as it is provided within the device.
- It comes with 3 months brand warranty which obviously does not covers the physical damage. It is available only in black color along with the sleek design which makes it seem like a small card holder pouch to fit in the pocket. It is compatible with almost all the mobile phones and iPad.
1. Fox Prox FX-P15K 15000 mAh Power Bank
- Here we have in the list in the top number and the brand of this power bank is Fox Prox which is a very reliable in terms of the strength and durability. This is the most stylish and the premium built power bank as it comes in a very sleek look. It has the massive battery capacity of 15000 mAh which can charge your phones up to 5 times.
- It comes with the LED light to indicate the level of charge which will definitely help you to plan your charging as per the battery availability.It is featured with the dual USB port which allows you to charge multiple devices at one time. The output of the ports is 2A which means that the fast charging is offered by this device.
- Besides all these, Fox Prox power banks are equipped with the mechanism which protects the device from being over-charged and automatically stop the flow of current when your device is fully charged. It is very light and portable to carry and the outer part is made up of premium quality metals which protects it from the external damage. It provides the warranty of 1 year which specifically excludes the physical damage and accessories warranty.
Price: Rs. 1,900
So, these were different types of power bank that will definitely fit to your expectations which may be the capacity, design, safely and durability. The power banks of all the brand and their best model as preferred by the users are included here. Pick one of them relying on the features and budget and let us know through the comment box if we have missed any of the features or drawback of them. For more such updates, keep in tune with us.
Santosh Kumar is a Professional SEO and Blogger, With the help of this blog he is trying to share top 10 lists, facts, entertainment news from India and all around the world.