South Indian Bank is one of the leading Public Sector banks in India and the bank was incepted in January 1929. The bank has over 850 branches in India and South Indian Bank offers banking services across 27 states and 3 countries in India. As per the information available, the bank has more than 1300 ATMs to help the customer in withdrawing cash.
You might not be aware of the fact but South Indian Bank was the first setup as Private Bank and it was then turned into a scheduled bank in the year 1946. Talking about the services offered by the bank, the bank offers consumer banking as well as corporate banking. In addition to this, the bank also offers other financial products like Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management Solutions,and Investment Banks. There is also private banking service available for the high net worth individuals.
If you have an account with South Indian Bank then you can use the net banking services to make transactions and check your account details.
In this article, we have listed the process to register for net banking for South Indian Bank and at the same time, we have also listed the process to login to internet banking
Steps to Register for Online Internet Banking for South Indian Bank
Below is the process to register for South Indian Bank Net Banking services. You can follow the process if you have your mobile number registered with the bank as you will be receiving an OTP to authenticate your account. So, here is the process
- The first step to register for South Indian Bank Net Banking services is to visit the South Indian Bank Website. The URL for the Bank’s website is https://www.southindianbank.com/
- On the top right corner of the website, you will notice a button for Online Banking and if you hover your mouse on the option. A drop-down menu will be displayed and from the drop-down menu, select New User Registration. This will take you to a new page and now, click on Continue to Register.
- You will be taken to a new page, on this page, click on New User Registration. You will be on a new page. Start the registration by entering your account number and the registered mobile number along with the captcha code.
- Click on the Continue button and you will be asked to validate your ATM Card number. Here, you will have to enter your ATM Card details along with the PIN. You will also receive an OTP here which needs to be validated.
- Post validation, you will be able to set up your username and password and once you set-up your User ID and Password, the registration is complete for you. You will be able to use these login details to login to your account.
This was the process to register for South Indian Bank and the process is surely easy to follow. Let us now look at the process to login to your South Indian Bank Account in the next section.
Steps to Login to Internet Banking for South Indian Bank After Registration
After completing the registration for Net Banking, you will be able to login to your account. Follow the steps listed below to login to the account
- Start by visiting the website for the South Indian Bank. The website for the bank is listed above. From the website, click on Online Banking and then select Login. You will be redirected to a new page and select continue on this page.
- In this step, enter the User ID and Login Password and click on Log In Button to login to your account. You can also select the page where you would like to be redirected. You have options for Dashboard, Balance and Transactions, General Services and Personal profile.
This was the process to login to your South Indian Bank Account. For any assistance, you can reach out to South Indian Bank customer care.
The toll-free number for the bank is 1800 425 1809 & 1800 102 9408. You can also contact on +91 484 2388555 but this is a chargeable number.