The packaging of OneTouch Verio test strips is completely protected from dust and bacteria. The strips are of premium quality and give the instant result after breaking the finger and allowing a minimal sample of blood.
It is constructed so that it won’t allow people to feel the pain and provide an accurate reading of the glucose. The tip of the test strip is relatively thin and hardly feels to get inside the skin for the tiny drop of blood. It has a more fabulous shelf line, flexible, relatively easy to handle, and the product’s design is perfect.
The shelf line of the test strip is quite long to provide people with the appropriate results. For getting complete accuracy, people can even go for a double check by using the test strips with glucometer. It’s super easy to receive proper observation. It is a handy product for self-testing the glucose level into the blood and examining what to eat or exclude from your timetable.
Key uses OneTouch Verio Test Strips:
Blood sugar testing
- The product is easy to understand if you are either high or low. This is because of the color sure technology that gives the relevant results.
- The strips are highly accurate, and for nine years, it has shown outstanding results at high and low blood glucose level.
- The notable fact of the product is the testing can be done pain-free. It is because of the lens in the device.
- The result is given in five seconds in just two simple steps. People get the results immediately.
- The test is effortless because of the tiny drop of blood and virtually pain-free testing.
- The blood glucose testing from the test strip is hassle-free and effortless at home.
- The result is visible on the screen within five seconds to easily reach the target goal.
Directions for use
- The one-touch verio testing can be done in two simple steps. First, it’s pretty easy to use for getting the appropriate results, whether the level is high or low.
- Insert the test strip into the OneTouch Verio Flex Glucometer machine, for starters. Next, make sure your hands are washed properly.
- Apply blood to either edge of the strip you are using. Moreover, a minimal amount of blood is required for testing.
- The results are visible on the screen within a few seconds.
Wash hands – This is the critical tip to follow when testing the glucose level. Wash your hands properly to remove dirt and prevent infections.
Dispose of – The test strips can be used for one time, so dispose of them after taking the use of the strip for the one time.
Misusing strips – The accurate reading of the strip is possible by using appropriate test strips. It need not be expired or of low quality.
Less pressure – Do not put more pressure on the strip for getting the result as it will give inappropriate readings.
Hydration – Keep yourself hydrated when using the test strips. Otherwise, it increases the glucose level.