No need to visit a pathology or to visit any physician to checkup glucose levels. You can do it by yourself with the help of a glucose monitoring meter that can easily measure your glucose level at your convenient time. This meter helps you to take quick action as soon as you find your glucose level is going on rising and reaching an abnormal level.
When you decide to buy a blood sugar measuring meter never opt for any cheap meter to save cash. If you have a cheap meter, you will invite health risks. So, never try to gamble with cheap mete. Always look for a well-known brand and keep it at home to keep your glucose level at a control level. You may keep your blood sugar level controlled by using an oral drug, but a balanced diet, weight control, and exercise are equally helpful to control your blood sugar level at a control level.
Your every effort must go on vein if you don’t know about your glucose level. With the advancement of science today it is very easy to measure blood sugar levels at home with the help of OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor or with the help of Accu-Chek Instant S glucometer. Sure to say you will be confused with the names of the machines as you have no clear vision about these products. In such a case this article may be very helpful as here is a detailed comparison about these two products
Difference between OneTouch Verio Flex Vs. Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Monitor
The table below will show you a clear vision of these two products
OneTouch Verio Flex
Accu-Chek Instant S
|Connectivity||Bluetooth connectivity available||Bluetooth technology|
|Color||Uses color sure technology||color sure technology used|
|Battery Requirements||2x CR2032 lithium||Lithium Metal|
|Number of Lancets||10||10|
|Measuring Range||70-180 mg/dL||10 – 600 mg/dL|
|Blood Sample needed||0.4 μl||0.5 mg/dl|
|Testing Time||5 Sec||4 Sec|
What is OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor?
Based on modern technology OneTouch Verio Flex provides you the accurate result when you measure your blood sugar. Color indicator shows whether your blood sugar level is high or low. This helps you to take proper action before the sugar level goes to a dangerous level.
Basic features of OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor-
- It is a very simple device even a teenager can handle it with little operating knowledge.
- Pain-free testing device.
- Slim design helps you to carry it to your convenient place.
- Whether your blood level is high or moderate, this OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitorprovides you with highlyaccurate results.
- It provides international standards.
- It uses ‘Colorsure’ technology so that you can easily understand glucose levels.
- This OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor follows a 2-step simple testing mechanism and serves results within 5 minutes.
- OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor is a physician’s 1st recommended brand.
- This OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor transforms its data into visual snapshots.
What is Accu-Chek Instant S?
Accu-Chek Instant S is also a brand that provides you to get an accurate result of your blood sugar level. It shows information that you can read understand easily.
Now come to the basic features of Accu-Chek Instant S-
- Accu chek Instant S provides more accurate results as compared with other devices available in the market.
- Its test strip is touchable and its protective coating helps to handle easily.
- Accu chek Instant S also provides painless testing and this testing is very accurate.
- With this device, you can easily transform the result from this device to Pc with the help of a USB.
- No special setup is required. A small amount of blood inserted on a strip give a prominent result on a large display.
- The large display helps older people to observe the result by themselves.
- Provides guaranteed accuracy.
- Rich in modern features.
Which one is better?
Accu chek Instant S is a feature-rich machine as compared to OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor. This is why the Accu chek Instant S is the first choice of satisfied customers.
This comparison and features prove Accu chek Instant S is better than OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitor.