Acquiring an admission in JNV is not an easy task. Each student should attend and score good marks at the test conducted by the JNV. At present, there are about 626 JNV’s in India and is spread across the 28 states and 7 Union territories. Each and every JNV admits the student only on the basis of test scores. According to the school management, each class in a JNV has 80 students and there are certain circumstances the seats are vacant after the admission process, at such situations the schools allows lateral entry to their vacant seats. Like the normal admissions, lateral entry admissions are also mandatorily done on the basis of test scores. Here is everything you need to know about the test.
- To provide quality education to students in all states and union territories.
- To promote and enhance national integration among the students.
- To fill the vacant seats and provide deserving students a chance.
- Lateral entry admission 2018-2019 is limited to students who have studied in class 8th in the year 2017-2018 in a government school or government recognised school in India
- Candidate should qualify/pass the test conducted by the board.
- Candidate should be able to submit all the proof required and as requested by the authorities
- Candidates should be born between the dates of 01/05/2002 and 30/04/2006.
Things to remember
- JNV test is one-time chance and no student will be given a 2nd chance under any circumstances.
- Exam center allotted to a candidate is fixed and under no circumstances can a student request a center change.
- No candidate can attend the exam without a admit card issued by the management.
- The medium of questions will be in English and Hindi only.
- Marks once scored will not be disclosed, and the candidate does not have an option of rechecking/re-evaluating.
With all these being told, here is how to get a lateral entry admission in JNV across India.
The application forms for lateral entry test can be filed and submitted with the required documents online on the official website. The last date for submission is 5th April 2018. Under no circumstances will the dates be extended, the online portal will stay closed after this deadline.
The candidates can apply for JNV lateral entry test and admission online. All they have to do is visit the official website or click here instead http://www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in/nvs/applicantRegistration and then select the state and the district as requested on the page and click the “Proceed” button. Now, you will get the application form on your screen. Fill in the 3 forms carefully and click “Submit Details” button below. Now, the page will display an acknowledgment slip, save this slip for future reference and use. PS: during the form fill-in process, the candidate will have to upload the documents like passport size photo, candidate’s signature, and parent’s signature.
For complete Information Visit this link: https://www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in/nvs/resources/images/Notification.pdf
The test results will be published within two months after the exam.
Once the test result is published the school management will contact you and the admission procedure will be made clear to you.