Are you now thinking about making use of a web server hosting without spending a considerable amount of money for it? Do you want to have a quality web hosting in order to ensure positive results from this particular new undertaking? If yes is your answer, then it is the best time for you to give Shared hosting a try.
Share hosting is actually a kind of web server hosting in which one physical server as well as the allocated resources are being shared to a number of users. In a shared hosting platform, there are limitations set for every single user regarding the services they can take advantage of such as databases, FTP accounts, email accounts, monthly traffic, and disc space. Shared hosting has this sharing concept. In other words, all of the performance resources in the certain physical server are shared from one particular user to another.
Shared Hosting Advantages
If you are still clueless about the numerous amazing benefits that you can ever have with Shared hosting, then consider yourself lucky. It is because in this article, the top amazing advantages that can be acquired from Shared hosting will be revealed here. Some of them are the following:
- Shared Hosting is Extremely Affordable – If you are on a very tight budget and you highly need the services of a web hosting, then this is the right web hosting kind for you. There will only be a minimal amount of expenses since there are many users who will take part when it comes to the cost of this web server.
- Space and Domains are Unlimited – When you go for Shared hosting, it is already expected that you can add a number of websites to the hosting package that you have bought. This is highly possible even in one particular hosting account. It is all thanks to the unlimited domains and space that can be offered by the Shared hosting.
- It is Extremely Easy to Use – One other amazing advantage that you can enjoy with Shared hosting is the ease of use for this web server hosting. There are no more unnecessary clicks and tasks you need to do before you can take advantage of it. Moreover, installing several popular platforms such as Joomla and WordPress will just be a click away.
- Technical Maintenance is Unnecessary – Doing technical maintenance to the server itself will no longer be necessary for you when you go for Shared hosting, especially when you are running some programs. This goes to show that you can save time and energy for this matter. There is a specific person or program that is pre-tasked about the server maintenance. This is the main reason why a lot of small size websites are opting for Shared hosting.
- Performing Tasks Would Be Simple – With Shared hosting, there is no way you would find a hard time in performing the tasks like developing a database, creating email accounts, and uploading your website. It is all thanks to the user-friendly Control Panel of the Shared hosting.
Shared Hosting Disadvantages
Just like any other web hosting kinds, Shared hosting also has its own sets of disadvantages that you must know as its potential user. Keep in mind that these disadvantages have a great impact on the total performance of the server you are into. These advantages are written below:
- Slower Speed – Among the several kinds of web hosting, the Shared hosting is known to be the slowest in terms of speed. Because of this, your SEO and internet experience can surely be affected, so you should be ready for this.
- Least Reliable – When compared to some other web hosting types, Shared hosting can have several issues with the reliability. It is all because of the thousands of users who are also using the same kind of server with you. With that being said, it is most likely some server issues will occur along the way.
- Bad SEO for Your Website – With the newest Google algorithms in ranking your website, the internet speed is included as a key factor. And since Shared hosting can give you slower speed, then it is expected that you will also be ranked on the bottom part.
These are the advantages and disadvantages that you can expect to experience when you go for Shared hosting. Even so, the disadvantages are nothing compared to the advantages that you can enjoy.