Indian Post Payment Bank is also known as IPPB, and it is just like any regular bank. Over the years, the bank has improved its level of services, and it has also integrated a lot of technology into the business. Today, you will notice that IPPB offers a net-banking facility and a mobile banking facility. All these things make it very easy to transact, eliminating the need to visit the post office. Another advantage of the Post Office Payments Bank is the higher interest rate.
With all these things, you can also think about opening an IPPB bank account. If you already have a bank account with IPPB, you can enable the mobile banking service to make it easy to transact. If you are looking for the official process to register and use the IPPB mobile banking app, then this is the page for you. We have shared all the information that you would need to register for IPPB mobile banking on this page. Move on to the next section and check out the details now.
Steps to Register for IPPB Mobile Banking
Let us now share the steps to register for IPPB Mobile Banking. We will share the steps in two parts. The first part is for the new users who don’t have an existing account and the second part is for the existing users who already have an IPPB account.
Part A – Opening Account Using Mobile App
If you don’t already have an IPPB account, then here are the steps for the first time registration.
- You can now open a digital savings account using the IPPB App. So, to begin the process, install the app. The link to the app is https://www.ippbonline.com/web/ippb/mobile-app.
- Click on Register Button, and you will be able to open an account just by following the steps listed on the interface of the application.
Part B – Registering For the IPPB Mobile App
Once you have created the account, you can follow these steps to register for IPPB Mobile Banking App.
- By now, you should already have downloaded the IPPB App. If you still haven’t, you can install it using the link – https://www.ippbonline.com/web/ippb/mobile-app.
- Open the app and click on the Login Button. You will need to enter the details, including the Account Number, Customer ID, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- An OTP will be triggered on your mobile phone, and you can enter the OTP in the app to register.
- In the last step, you will be asked to set the MPIN. Once you set the MPIN, you will be able to log in and use the same MPIN for logging in next time.
This is how you can register for IPPB mobile app. After installing the app, you can use the app to check your account balance and statement. You can also transfer money, pay bills and recharge your account using the same. In addition, the IPPB mobile app is of great help when you have to contribute to a post office saving scheme. You can reach out to Post Office for any complaints, queries or feedback at 155299 or 1800 8899 860.
Santosh Kumar is a Professional SEO and Blogger, With the help of this blog he is trying to share top 10 lists, facts, entertainment news from India and all around the world.