You don’t need a registered mobile number to check the PF balance online; all you need is your UAN number and password. Also, if you don’t know your UAN, the first step is to locate your UAN, and you don’t need a mobile phone number to do that either.
PF accounts should be linked to other forms of identification, like Aadhaar or PAN, if you want to get your UAN number. UAN can’t be found online without them.
Here are some quick steps to do so:
Step 1: Visit the official website of PF passbook https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login and log in with password and UAN
Step 2: You can now check your PF balance by selecting the PF account and clicking on view PF passbook old.
Step 3: It’s now possible to see your total employee and employer balances, along with your pension balance, in the PF passbook.
Step 4: To see your yearly PF contributions, go to the view passbook menu option and select that option.
How to check your PF balance without a UAN password and registered mobile number
Forgot UAN solution on the UAN member webpage allows you to reset your password if you have forgotten your password but know your UAN.
Steps to find your UAN can be found below if you don’t know yours.
- In the UAN member portal, select the “Know Your UAN” option and enter your UAN.
- Once you’ve entered the captcha and clicked the Request OTP button, you’ll need to enter a phone number that isn’t linked to other PF accounts.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your mobile phone and then type in the new captcha as well as press the Validate OTP button to complete the process.
- Upon successful OTP validation, enter your name and date of birth, and select Aadhaar (or) PAN as your EPF account number. Your PF account was linked to this account.
- You can either select Aadhar or PAN, and then enter your Aadhar or PAN number and the captcha code, and then select “Show my UAN” from the drop-down menu.
- Your UAN number will be displayed on the screen, and you will need to enter a new UAN portal password, which can also be used to download your PF passbook.
What if the PF account is not linked to PAN or aadhar?
- Please contact the employer (or the EPF regional office) and ask them to link the Aadhar Number to it.
- Your new UAN password can be generated online once you have linked your Aadhar to your PF account.
How can you know your PF registered mobile number?
If you are the one who is struggling to find out the PF registered mobile number, here’s how you can do it:
Enter your UAN, as well as captcha digits in the “, forgot password” field on the UAN member portal website. Your Provident fund registered mobile number’s first and last two digits are now visible after clicking the “verify” button. It’s a good idea to check your PF account to see which mobile phone number you’ve linked.