YONO stands for You Only Need One. This is an app created by the SBI to take care of shopping, banking and investment needs. It offers all these solutions under one umbrella. The SBI YONO app also lets you create a new account in SBI Bank, and all that is possible in just three steps. The YONO app has a lot more features, including the ability to shop, smart spend analysis and the ability to obtain a personal loan. If you haven’t used the SBI YONO App yet, you must register today and look at its features. The SBI YONO app will eliminate the need for many applications that you would have installed on your mobile phone.
With all these features, the SBI YONO app has become very popular. So, what if you have to change the mobile number registered on the SBI YONO App? Well, it is possible to update the number without visiting the branch. After receiving a lot of queries from our subscribers, we decided to pen down the exact steps to change the registered mobile number in SBI YONO App. You can scroll to the next section, and you will be able to find more information.
Steps to Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI YONO App
For the SBI YONO App, you can even change your mobile number online. The process can be done from the App itself. So, let us now look at the steps to change your registered mobile number in SBI YONO App.
- The first thing is to open the App and login into your account. We are assuming that you have already registered for the YONO App. The link to the App is
- iOS – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/yono-by-sbi/id1231393474
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.lotusintouch
- Once you log in to your account, please click on My Profile. You will find a list of options. From there, click on Quick Contact. You will see your registered mobile number. Click on the blue edit icon next to the mobile number.
- You will now see a button to Generate OTP. Once you tap on the button, an OTP will be triggered on your old number. Authorize your access by entering the OTP.
- In the last step, enter your new mobile number and click on the submit button. The mobile number will be changed immediately.
We have shared the detailed process to update the contact number on SBI YONO App. We are sure that you will be able to make the desired changes now. However, if you still face any issues, you can reach out to customer care at SBI YONO App. The contact number for the SBI YONO is 1800 1111 01. In addition, you can also click on the Support button on the App and then click on Contact Us. You can also modify your mailing address using the same process. This is something that we love about SBI YONO since it saves you from visiting the branch whenever you need to make any such update.