Federal Bank is one of the popular Indian Banks which has its branches in various urban and rural areas of country. The federal bank provides various banking facilities to their customers and allows the internet banking services to the people who have their account in this bank so that they can easily perform all tasks and function regarding banking. With the help of internet banking services offered by the Federal Bank, one can get convenient and comfort to do banking from their home or office. The bank assures to provide simple and secure internet banking facility to their users for effective banking experience. If you want to gather more information about the Federal Bank and its facilities then it is beneficial for you to visit the official website of the bank with comfort.
Now, internet banking becomes best and convenient way to perform all tasks of the bank regarding transactions and one do not have the need to go to bank. There are lots of benefits of using internet banking it removes the time to perform banking transaction by going to the bank.
Online internet banking is also called e-banking and you can avail the benefits of e-banking after completing the registration and login procedure of Federal Bank.
Federal Bank Net Banking Registration & Login Process
You can avail the services of online internet banking of Federal Bank if you have account in the Federal Bank. Before going to avail the online internet banking facilities offered by the bank, it is necessary to gather knowledge about basic and essential things regarding the Federal Bank. After getting knowledge about the several things about the bank, a user can easily start the login and registration process of the bank. Here is the procedure that helps to complete the registration and login process of the online internet banking of the Federal Bank. You need to understand the process in complete manner and follow the step to step process in the correct form to get the benefits of internet banking services offered by the Federal bank.
- First go to the official website of the Federal Bank by using the https://www.federalbank.co.in. By clicking on the link, user can directly go to the website of the Bank.
- After opening the website of the Federal Bank, user needs to find the net banking option in the website in the top navigation buttons.
- After selecting the option, you will land at this page https://www.fednetbank.com/. The page contains three options i.e. personal banking, corporate banking or new users. Then the one best option among corporate banking or personal banking as per their needs.
- Now for registration click on the “New User” -> Click Here To Register Online.
- Now it will ask you Enter your 14 digit Account Number
- After submitting account number you will receive an OTP at registered mobile number, enter the OTP and validate it.
- Next you have to choose the USER id as per your choice. After that set up the login password.
- Now it will ask you transaction facility tick on yes and submit it. After that you have to submit debit card details and setup the transaction password.
For Offline details, If a person wants to get the user id and password then it is required to fill the request form and submit it to the nearest branch of the Federal Bank. Once the request gets approved then one can easily get the user id and password. To get intent banking details online follow the above steps.
For login visit here https://www.fednetbank.com/. The official website of federal bank for net banking.
- After clicking on the personal banking option, one can see an option by the name (continue to login). It is required to click on the option to move to the next step of the login and registration process in personal online internet banking of Federal bank.
- Then after clicking on the continue to login option, this page opens.
- Then one needs to fill the user id and password given by the bank
- On the other side, if one chooses the corporate banking option and click on continue to login button then this page opens.
- In it, the user needs to fill the user id and password and press the login button to get the benefits offered by the online internet banking of Federal Bank.
Thus, these are some easy steps that you can follow to avail the e-banking facilities offered by the bank. After getting the benefits of e-banking of the Federal Bank, one can easily perform the banking transactions without visiting the bank like transferring funds from one account to another or know the status of your account etc.