Looking back over the years, we once rejoiced with just a petty television at home. How quickly has time changed over the years? These days, we don’t stop by until we have the LED TV’s in hand with us. And why shouldn’t we? There are much far better and well-equipped pieces available at affordable tag these days. As such, with the advancement of technology, the era of normal televisions is well behind us.
Televisions make up for a vital part of our life and having one is an obsolete need in times as present. And in amidst the TV industry, there are the booming sales of LED-based one going on these days. LED TV’s offer better performance metrics and are more visually appealing.
We here thought of looking into the LED options around as part of our part of our today’s entry. We went through the plethora of LED TV’s and picked the best ten among them and enlisted their specs along with our pros and cons parameter. That way you can have one heck of choice when going for a LED TV.
Read along as we start off our entry for ‘Top 10 Best LED TV with Price in India 2017.
10. VU H40D321
VU, a company based in California but manufacturing their product line from China and HongKong, starts off our list. They have been present in India for over half a decade and have built up a pretty great profile in LED TV’s. Here’s us with one of the picks from their product lineage.
- VU H40D321 was launched in the early months of 2017 and comes with Full HD display rendering a visual of 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution. The display for the same is 39 inches (98 cm).
- It comes with a brightness of 450cd/m2 and offers a viewing angle of 178 degrees and has are fresh rate of 60Hz.
- It has audio output of two speakers offering an output of 7W.
- It comes with 2 x HDMI ports and 2 x USB ports.
- It weighs in around 6.5 kgs.
- Great brightness aspect
- Fine viewing angles
- Decent performance
- The audio is slightly on the low side.
- The refresh rate isn’t as great as it should be.
9. Haier LE40B7500
Haier is another one of those household names at present in India when the talk shifts to electronic appliances. The brand is synonymous with offering high value for money products over the years. We took onto the company’s product line and looked through the multiple of offerings under LED TV. This one enlisted here picked itself at the ninth entry in our list. We’ll look more into its spec sheet down below. Go on,
- The TV comes with a 40-inch (101 cm) display.
- It bears Full HD resolution with a pixel rate of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The TV has DLED display system and comes with a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- It consumes over 80 watts of power and is apretty efficient option.
- It has dual speakers of 8 watts each powering a fine audio presence.
- It comes with USB connectivity options too.
- It weighs at 10.5 kgs.
- Decent performance
- Good display
- Power efficient
- Pretty heavy
- The audio could be further improved.
8. Philips 5000 series 40 PFL 5059/V7
A list of best televisions will never be completed without Philips making an entrance into it. Philips for long has been a top drawer when it comes to offering world class appliances to users out there. This one from them is a fine LED TV and comes with an affordability tag making it a great value for the investment. Let’s see what it offers
- The LED TV bears a 40-inch (102 cm) display with Full HD 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution.
- The TV has thrilling audio system along with surround sound dispersed by two speakers totaling an output of 16 watts.
- It has 240 Hz refresh rate and comes with Philips Perfect motion rate with it.
- It comes in standard sizing and consumes over 70 watts of power.
- The TV has an aspect ratio of 16:09 and comes with a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees on both horizontal and vertical platforms.
- It weighs in 7kg without stand and 8.5 kgs along with the stand.
- Fine LED display
- Great audio system
- Great refresh rate
- The display could be made crispier
Price- Rs 28385
7. Lloyd L40S
Lloyd started their operation in India a few years ago and has slowly taken the market by storm. Their product line features great offerings at an affordable tag, something not many can offer at modern day. And the fact that their products are one of the top sellers of the bunch proves their popularity.
- It’s a Smart TV and comes with 40-inch (101-cm) Full HD display rendering a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The TV has 60 Hz refresh rate and has a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees on both horizontal and vertical stances.
- The TV sports 2 speakers with an output of 12 watts and offer Dolby Digital Sound base.
- It has 3 x HDMI ports and a USB port.
- It comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- Smart TV
- Value for Money
- Dolby Digital sound
- Ample HDMI port
- Low refresh rate
- Presence of only 1 USB port
6. Micromax 50C5500 FHD
For many, Micromax might seem a surprise pick for our list. But in the hindsight, this one is pretty much a fine competitor to most other LED TV’s around. This one from Micromax is one of their top line offerings and comes with the fine balance of performance and specs. Read along for more specs on the same-