In a mass of hundreds of actors plying their trade in the movie arena known as Bollywood, only a few reach the farthest stars. There are only a few to be accredited with such a titular acclaim.
These colossal stars need to be saluted with utter respect from our side. Our talk on for today is based on one such persona of Bollywood, Kader Khan.
A man who shared the space on the screens and on the writing side of the movie, he has achieved far more than one may envision. A recipient of Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue and Best Comic role, let’s take a glance at his fine career.
How about we look back by listing out his best performances. Here’s the top ten best movies of Kader Khan of all time.
10) Sikka (1989)
- A movie by K. Bapaiah, this one featured Dharmendra, Jackie Shroff, Dimple Kapadia and Kader Khan in major roles.
- The movie had the storyline of two close and wealthy friends.
- The movie earned Kader Khan Filmfare Nomination for Best Comedian.
9) Hum (1991)
- A movie by Mukul S. Anand, this one had a star cast of Danny, Amitabh Bachchan, Rajnikant, Govinda, Kader Khan, Shilpa Shilodkar and more in major roles.
- The movie had an intriguing storyline and was praised throughout.
- The movie managed to earn generous amounts at the box office collection.
8) Mani Khiladi Tu Anari (1994)
- An action drama film by Sameer Malkan, this one had Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Shilpa Shetty, Shakti Kapoor and Kader Khan in the leads.
- The movie opened up to immense praise from the viewers and critics alike.
- The movie managed to become a superhit besides being the 5th best grossing movie of the year.
- Kader Khan essayed the character of police commissioner in the movie.
7) Himmatwala (1983)
- A comedy drama film, this one was directed by K. Raghavendra Rao.
- The movie featured Jeetendra and Sridevi in leads while Kader Khan, Amjad Khan, Asrani and Shakti Kapoor played the supporting cast.
- The movie was later made into a remake too.
6) Aakhen (1993)
- Aakhen was an action comedy film featuring the hit duo of David Dhawan in the direction and Govinda as the lead.
- It featured Chunky Pandey in the other lead character along with Kader Khan in supporting cast.
- Kader Khan played the role of the father of the duo.
- The movie was a laughter journey mapped with few action scenes and thus earned the status of the best running movie of the year 1993.
5) Coolie No. 1 (1995)
- A movie featuring the direction of David Dhawan, this one had the familiar cast.
- The movie featured Govinda and Karishma Kapoor in the leads.
- Kader Khan, Shakti Kapoor and Sadashiv Amrapurkar played the supporting cast.
- The character of Hoshiyar Chand played by Kader Khan was such a fun to watch.
4) Dulhe Raja (1998)
- Another comic hit of the decade, this one was directed by Hamesh Malhotra.
- The movie featured Govinda, Raveena Tandon, Kader Khan, Johny Lever and more in major roles.
- The movie remains one of the favorite comedy flicks for many.
3) Saajan Chale Sasural (1996)
- A comedy movie recreating the hit duo of Govinda and Karishma along with the direction of David Dhawan is the recipe for success.
- The movie had Govinda play the role of villager turned impressive musician balancing his life amidst of two wives.
- Kader Khan played the supporting character of Khurana, the president of cassette company.
2) Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004)
- A David Dhawan film, this one had Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra in the leads.
- The movie featured Kader Khan, Amrish Puri, Rajpal Yadav and more in supporting cast.
- The movie was a box office hit.
- It earned Kader Khan the accolade of Filmfare Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
1) Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri (1990)
- This movie was a comedy flick directed by Aziz Sejawal.
- The movie featured Kader Khan, Shakti Kapoor, Jackie Shroff and Aditya Pancholi in the leads.
- The movie earned Kader Khan the accolade of Filmfare Best Comedian.
So off we reach the end, then. We bid adieu wishing you had a great time going through the list.