We are blessed with a life full of joy, bliss, and happiness. We have come across many up and down in our life. While there are few students doing well in their school, some may look for something that motivates them to focus on what they need. Not all students are self-motivated, a small effort is required to rejuvenate mind and boost confidence and help attain your higher self. Nowadays, kids are often self-motivated to focus on commitments, hard work, determination, and similar endeavors. Whenever students think of school, the only thing that comes in our mind is marks, score and exam paper. Primary education has come a long way from traditional Sanskrit Vedas to samacheer kalvi. Technology has changed the way we study and get a job. Nowadays, the exam is considered as challenges for many youngsters. Just think about how education should be joyful, fun and not stressful.
Spend quality time for yourself and start reading any motivational inspirations, which could light up your life.
1. “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” —B. F. Skinner
An excellent quotes of B.F. Skinner tells about the importance of moral. It is not necessary to remember every lines that you read. But, you should remember the moral and facts that story tells you.
2. “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” —Henry L. Doherty
There are infinite amount of things to learn, to read and to practice. Don’t stop learning no matter for what. The purpose of our lives is to learn every good thing.
3. “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.” —Mortimer Adler
The purpose of our lives is to learn and the purpose of learning is growth. If you are getting out of your comfort and overcome difficulties, you are more likely to get stronger.
4. “Learning is like rowing upstream, not to advance is to drop back.” —Chinese Proverb
It is hard to sailing on the same boat; you might have to face many ups & downs. Success is not always the case; failure is the key to analyze the mistake. No matter what kind of failure you came across, you have to move on.
5. “It is wiser to find out than to suppose.” —Mark Twain
You don’t have to accept everything that comes in your way. Never assume anything. Try to analyze as much as you can about things before start believing it.
6. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Gandhi
This is one of the most popular quotes of Mahatma Gandhi. As you know how importance it is to live in the moment. Meanwhile, it is important to build your knowledge gradually.
7. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” —William Butler Yeats
Do not wait for things to get into your table, just go out and get it yourself.
8. “I think, therefore I am. (Cogito, ergo sum.)” —René Descartes
Everyone is unique. We are blessed with a brain to analyze things, imagine the future and forget the traumatic memories. It is you who create a life enriched with joy and happiness. No one can be as perfect as you. Do not let anyone put your down.
9. “Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” —C.S. Lewis
As we already said, success is not the case always, you must go through failures to learn something from your mistakes. There are many useful lessons learned from the repeated failures.
10. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
You don’t have to wait for the good future, but let your brain predict your future.
11. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers
Human should be active & busy. Just choose a correct path and start moving towards your goal. Even if you are not sure about the path you choose, just go somewhere rather than being idle
12. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” —Albert Einstein
Every cloud has a silver lining, you might have experienced failures from yesterday, which will make your feel better for today. Hope for the best always. Your past life would turn out to be fruitful future. So, don’t put your motivations down, Hope for a positive change in you.
13. “When time never waits for us, Then why do we always wait for the right time?? No time is wrong to do the right things”
14. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine”
15. “Be big enough to admit and admire the abilities of people who are better than you”.
16. “Never leave on tomorrow, which u can do today”.
17. “There is enough for every man need but not enough for one man greed”.
18. “A Winner never quit, But a quiter never win, So choose the best one”
19. “Every bad situation will have something positive; Even a stopped clock shows correct time twice a day. Think positive=SUCCESS”
20. “Winners always compare their achievements with their own goals, while losers compare their achievements with the failures of other people”
21. “Success is the problem but failure is the formula.. You can’t solve the problem without knowing the formula”
22.” Life gives us daily lessons; not to study but to understand”
23. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better”
24. “Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things”
25. “Success is ninety percent about your attitude and ten percent about your talents”
26. “We can smile even though we are hurting and we can feel happy even though we are unhappy. It’s called strength”
27. “It is true that experience is one of life’s best teachers. But if you don’t study you will probably never get any experience in the first place”
28. “Every problem might not have a solution right now, but don’t forget that but every solution was once a problem”
29. “In real life, there is no such thing as second place. Either you are a winner, or you’re not”
30. “push yourself as no one is going to do it for you”
31.” If it important for you, you will find a way else you will find an excuse”
32. “Just Believe in yourself, even if you don’t pretend that you do and at some point, you will”
33. “I am not telling you it’s going to be easy, I am telling you it’s going to be worth it”
34. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
– John Wooden”
35. “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way”
– Babe Ruth
36. “Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy”.
– Norman Vincent Peale
37. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
– William Arthur Ward”
38. “Success is a journey, not a destination”- Ben Sweetland
39. “The key to success is making your dreams come true”.
40. “There is no substitute for hard work”.
41. “If window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade”.
42. “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about happen”
43. “You are never too old to set another Goal or to dream a new dream.” —C.S. Lewis
44. “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you anywhere.” —Albert Einstein
45. “One way to keep Momentum going is to constantly have greater goals.” —Michael Korder
46.”The difference between ordinary and eXtraordinary is that little extra.”
47. “Make your life masterpiece, imagine no limitation of what you can be” – Brain Tracy
48. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
49. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”– Og Mandino
50. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
You can spread little encouragement through social media like Facebooks, Whatsapp , Twitter etc. Sharing a single motivational quote everyday keeps your stress away. Let us see some of the life-changing quotes from down to earn people.