A clear and precise vision enables you to go about with your life and the daily tasks it entails with comfort and confidence. That is why, when you have a power defect or an eyesight disorder, you look for the best aid that can enable you to enjoy visual acuity. Today, many people are switching from spectacles to wearing the best contact lenses because of all the benefits the latter offers.
But, with the sheer number of brands and the different types of contact lenses available, it can be challenging to find the best contact lenses that suit your eyes. However, you can consult with your eye care specialist about wearing contact lenses or switching to another brand or type of contact lenses.
Image Courtesy: Shutterstock
Leading contact lens manufacturers like Bausch+Lomb and Johnson & Johnson manufacture some of the most advanced and comfortable contact lenses present in the market. Made with unique lens materials and technologies, contact lenses can deliver to you the perfect 20/20 vision.
Explore Best Contact Lenses Options
You will find different types of contact lenses for various eye conditions. Be it coloured contact lenses or corrective contact lenses, you first need to consult with an eye care specialist to get a prescription. To help you, we have listed the three best contact lenses that are available in India, which you may consider in combination with your doctor’s recommendation.
- Bausch+Lomb Biotrue ONEday Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
An all-rounder, Bausch+Lomb’s Biotrue ONEday Daily disposable contact lenses make for the perfect choice for those with an active lifestyle. Apart from being designed to deliver consistently sharp and clear vision, these contact lenses also offer UV A and UV B protection against the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
Engineered to simulate your eyes’ natural properties, these disposable contact lenses match the water content of your eyes and retain 98% of their moisture level. If you work on digital devices for prolonged durations, these contact lenses also prevent dry eyes and reduce dehydration blur.1
- Made with patented HyperGel material that is inspired by the biology of your eyes
- Moisture Retention for up to 16 hours in a day
- Forms a dehydration barrier and provides all-day comfort
- Allows sufficient oxygen flow to maintain eye health in open eye condition
- Variants of toric and multifocal contact lenses available
- Enables UVA and UVB protection against harmful sun rays
- Daily disposable contact lenses mean no need to follow the lens care routine
- Bausch+Lomb Ultra Contact Lenses
Did you know that spending long hours focusing on digital devices such as your smartphone, computer, or laptop, may cause you to blink up to 66% lesser than usual? Yes, it does. A decrease in blinking rate causes the contact lens to dry out and makes you feel uneasiness and irritation in your eyes.
Wearing contact lenses like Bausch+Lomb’s Ultra Contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology helps prevent lens dehydration, blurred vision, and discomfort produced by the decrease in blink rate. It thereby ensures that you enjoy a clear and comfortable vision despite your increased multi-screen exposure.3
- Made with Silicon Hydrogel material and engineered with MoistureSeal technology
- Retains up to 95% moisture to prevent lens dehydration
- Up to 16-hours of Comfortable lens wear in a day
- Higher oxygen transmissibility for healthy eyes
- Ideal For Digital Device Users
- Affordably priced
- Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses
- Positive reviews from contact lenses wearers and eye care specialists
- Johnson & Johnson’s Acuvue 1 Day Moist Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
A leading name in the healthcare industry, Johnson & Johnson’s offers Acuvue 1 Day Moist Daily Contact Lenses that are available for an extensive range of eye power prescriptions. These disposable contact lenses provide sufficiently good breathability, comfort, and accurate vision.
- Maintenance Free
- Available for a range of prescription powers
- Trusted and Reputed Name
Discover the Best Contact Lenses For Your Eyes
Before making any decision about wearing contact lenses, or switching to another type, consult with your eye care specialist first and discuss these contact lens options to find what suits your eyes the best. Moreover, apart from your prescription, you also need to make sure that you explore options from reputable brands such as Bausch+Lomb that offer leading contact lenses and lens care products.
For all the convenience and comfort that wearing contact lenses bring, you need to make sure that you follow the wear and replacement schedule as prescribed by your eye care specialist. A little diligence, coupled with informed choices, will ensure that you and your eyes stay healthy and happy. So, choose the best of contact lenses and begin your journey towards improved vision today!