Khalsa model senior secondary school is located at Dunlop, Kolkata. The school was established in the year 1969 to improve the quality and facilities for a world-class education for the students. This school is affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and they are providing facilities of excellent education for the students from classes nursery to 12th. There is a separate section for the students of LKG, UKG and KG students. Currently, they have more than 2500 students who are getting the perfect environment for all-round development.
- All the admissions will be allotted on the basis of availability of vacancies in the classes
- The admissions will be based on merit list as well as judgement of the school authorities
- You can get admission forms at school office with registration fee
- It is mandatory to fill and submit the application forms for admissions in the classes
- The school principal will take the final decision on the admissions of students
To get additional information about important dates, admission process and required documents, you can visit the website link http://khalsaschoolkolkata.org/admission/.
To get the complete details about fee structure in any class, you can contact school office during the working hours.
In the environment-friendly and safe campus, they are providing excellent facilities for better learning for every student. On the school campus, you will find well-ventilated classrooms, a big library and well-equipped library for the science and computers subjects. They also focus on the physical and extra-curricular activities for all-round development of every student in the school campus.
For the students, they are providing additional facilities for transportation on the school buses with complete safety and comfort.
Dunlop Bridge crossing in North Kolkata
Kolkata, WB, India
School Office – 033-25787255, 25775140 (9 am to 3 pm)
Email Id – email@example.com