Karnataka Bankis one of the leading public sector banks and it is based in Mangaluru in Karnataka. The Karnataka Bank has a network of about 818 branches and around 1374 ATMs and the total of 160 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across the 22 States and 2 Union Territories. The bank owns a total of 8,200 employees and over the 9.65 Million customers throughout India.
The bank has a tagline “Your Family Bank across India”. The bank was founded in the year 1924 to deliver reliable and quick banking solutions for the consumers. At current, the Karnataka Bank is providing a complete range of solutions for the corporate banking, personal banking and Agriculture banking to Indians.
Karnataka Bank customer care number
- There are many issues related to the bank comes in every person life, thereby if you have any query regarding your bank account or any concern then the bank has offered a Toll-Free Phone Number – 1800 425 1444.
- You can simply dial this phone number, at there you can talk to the bank executives about your problem. This phone number is 24 x 7 active with the fastest customer support portal.
Checking Account balance in Karnataka Bank
- Now, you don’t have to carry that passbook or ATM along with you to check your account balance. The Karnataka Bank has owned SMS services for their customers as you all know that the SMS Service is really reliable and cost-effective.
- If you haven’t registered for SMS Services, there you can by sending a text to Bank, the copy is like –
“Send an SMS, BAL space Account Number to 9880654321”
Missed call balance service for Karnataka Bank
- If you are not getting updated with your balance or you want to know your bank account status right now, then Karnataka Bank also own Miscall services by which you can easily check your account balance e without wasting a single coin.
- Forgetting your account balance status you have to call at 1800 425 1445 and for the complete mini statement, you have to call at 1800 425 1446, where you can easily watch your last 5 transactions.
Karnataka Bank Internet banking
If you really want to enjoy the complete benefit of the Internet banking of the Karnataka Bank, there you have to visit https://karnatakabank.com/. By logging at the website you can easily avail the complete benefit of online banking. The bank offers the all baking option without troublesome.
With all this information, you can easily stay updated with your account balance related issues without any kind of problem.