For the upcoming academic year 2018-19, the Jawahar NavodayaVidyalaya Samiti is planning to have the entrance test for the admittance to grades – 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. This entrance test is conducted so that more and more candidates can apply for the admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The application submission for entrance test gets done in October and November and the exam is conducted January.
For all the candidates who want to apply for this entrance test of JNVS can now have the access to the papers of the previous years or sample papers or model test papers to prepare themselves for the exam. The candidates can get the sample and model papers from the official site of exam board.
What will be the Exam Pattern for JNVST 2018-19?
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti Entrance Test carries a weightage of 100 marks. There will be 100 questions which are objective type and every questions is of one mark each. The time duration to complete this entrance test is 2 hours.
|Name of Topics||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
What is a Model Question Paper?
A Model question paper is just a copy of the question paper which was used for the past examination. It speaks to the format as to how the questions are asked in the written test. These sample papers for the JNVST exam is the question paper as same as the one used in the past or earlier year JNVST exam. This sample paper is accessible on the web to download by the candidates.
How these model or sample papers help?
There is always a model or sample paper associated with any test or exam. The sole objective of letting these question papers out is to help the candidates who apply for these exams. These sample papers help the candidates in ways such as:
- With the help of these sample question papers it will be easier for the candidates to understand the pattern of the paper before the exam.
- They can also practice and check their skill with the help of these sample papers.
- Besides, they can assess their preparation by cracking these model sample papers.
- Answering the questions in the sample question paper increases their confidence and speed.
- This also helps the candidate to get a good grade in the examination and getting qualified for the next level of examination
- They can also train themselves for these exams.
- Also they would be able to understand as to which domain they need to focus on and they need to prepare for.
How to download the sample model papers for the JNVST?
The candidates can very easily download the model question paper of the past years. If they want they can follow the below mentioned steps to download these model papers:
- Go to the official web portal of JNVST at nvshq.org
- Select “Previous year JNVST question paper” in the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the page where details of question papers of the past years would be displayed.
- You can just click on year for which you need the question paper and download it from the link.
- Click on the link – “Download as PDF”
You can also go to the official website of JNVST and get the papers of the previous year by following the steps mentioned above.