The strip has a concentration of complex ten plants. The quality of the product is good, and a team of professionals tests it. The standard results ensure that the product is top-notch to take into use for testing the glucose level in the blood. The wellness category is the front-ranking presence and is used for all sorts of blood samples.
The technologies used while making the strip are related to biosensor technology, integration, and many more. These strips are pretty helpful, especially for people who are diabetic patients. Moving further, this helps them to achieve their goals and maintain their diet adequately. You are just away from the insertion of a test strip.
Key uses of Dr. Morepen BG-03 test strips
Blood sugar testing
- The sample required is minimal, that is, one microlitre.
- The item weight is 22 g, which is easy enough to carry along with you on all sorts of journeys.
- It is carefully used to examine the blood glucose content in the blood. The accuracy is the primary function of the test strips.
- The result of the strip is quick that gives instant readings, and helps people to achieve their target goals.
- One packaging of the product is consist of 25 strips but, it is one-time use.
Directions for use
The Dr. Morepen BG-03 blood glucose strips can be used easily. First, take a look at the steps given below.
- Before inserting the strip into the Dr. Morepen GlucoOne BG-03 glucometer, wash your hands properly and dry them.
- Without putting more pressure on the strip, prick the fingertips to receive the blood sample.
- After five minutes, the results will be visible on the display screen.
This is how the glucose strips work.
Consider brand – it will be convenient to go with a reputable brand while buying the blood strip. The FDA approved a source for the accuracy.
Examine device – Before inserting the test strip, recognize the device and its uses.
Store it adequately – It’s critical not to store it at a place that is reachable for children. There are the chances the pin will prick into their fingers.
Calibrate – Calibrate your sugar testing meter before doing the new testing.
Read the label – Read the instructions available on the label carefully before using the glucose test strips. It guarantees safety and accuracy.