A lot of people want to be a leader. They do not wish to end up in a 9 to 5 Job but rather, these are the people who wish to create jobs. The Government had also been very helpful and favourable for such people. There are new schemes where the government is trying to support such startups. In addition to this, doing business is much easier now.
In such a case, we would surely recommend you to make a resolution for 2019 to create your own startup so that you can create jobs for Indians. There are many different business ideas which require low investment and in addition to this, these business ideas are also scalable. This means that you will be able to expand with time and with increase client base.
Today, we have listed the top 10 best and most profitable business Ideas in India with low investments. You can use these Ideas to be self-reliant and with a little tactic, your business can reach new heights. Let us now look at these ideas.
Top 10 Best & Most Profitable Business Ideas in India for 2019
10. Tuition Center – You can open a tuition centre for the students and you can be assured that you will get clients if you are delivering quality. If you have a good grasp of the subject then you can start teaching students. You can choose the subject. For example, if you are good with programming, you can take up tuition classes for C or C++. These are the core subjects for students in Class XI and Class XII. In addition to this, you can open the tuition centre, contact the teachers for other subjects and scale your business with time.
9. Beauty Parlor – Another business idea is to open a beauty parlour. The clients are always looking for good deals and amazing service. Make sure that your business is client-centric and you won’t have to worry about the client returning to you. Have a small workforce to start with and use only branded products to ensure that you are able to generate goodwill in the market. Once you have it, the client base will be yours and you can expand this way. You can even choose to let out franchisee once your brand gains recognition.
8. Fashion Accessories – To make good profits, the selling price of the article should be high whereas the cost price of the article should be low. Fashion accessories provide you with exactly the same opportunity. You can purchase junk jewellery and such fashion accessories from the wholesale market and you can retail them in your local market. You can even choose to sell them online. With time, you will be able to create your own brand if you succeed in understanding the trend and customer’s choice.
7. 3D Printing – 3D Printing is not just for fun but it has found many utilities in India. If you wish to do something unique then you can start a workshop for 3D printing. This will not only attract professionals but it will also attract students from different areas working on their projects. The initial cost is also low because the 3D printers are now available for a cheaper price. In addition to this, you don’t even need a lot of space for starting this business.
6. Marketer or Promoter – A marketer can earn a lot via commission and if you can exploit this opportunity then it can turn out to be really well for you. You can start by finding the freelancing agreements for marketing or promotion of products. If this works well for you then you can expand easily and even offer jobs to the people who wish to work in a similar domain. One thing to keep in mind before you start is to ensure that you understand the client’s requirements. An alternative to this is to work as a social influencer.
5. Consulting – If you have good domain knowledge about any tool or about anything then you can get into consulting business. This will help you in ensuring that you love your work. For example, if you are an IT engineer and if you are very much familiar with a tool like Service Now then you can start a consulting firm. Providing such solutions to the clients can prove to be really profitable.
4. Computer / Mobile Repair – If you are looking for a business idea wherein you don’t have to work much, then you can even start a computer or a mobile repair workshop. People avoid going to the service centres after their device isn’t in warranty. This is an opportunity for you but ensure that you provide a good service along with genuine parts to the customers. Your business can grow with word of mouth.
3. Online Selling –Websites like Amazon and Flipkart have made it easy for people to sell products. If you think that you can sell your product or any product for that matter then you can start an online business. You can list a few items for sale and you won’t have to spend anything for starting your business. The only thing that you will need is the inventory as rest of the support will be offered by the online retailer.
2. Eatery – Another popular idea can be to start a small eatery. This will also only work if you specialize in a dish or cuisine. You can even start a bakery as these things do not need a lot of investment. A skilled worker can help you in the operations part. If your food is delicious then you would not have to worry about the marketing of your business. You can start with the popular stuff like Tandoori Momos or something that is popular in your city. Ensure that what you make is unique from others as this will help you in attracting the crowd.
1. Website Designer – Now, coming to the best idea, we would suggest you to start with a small company for website designing. The fact is that everything is based online but not many people know about building a website. Moreover, the self-service website builders offered by companies are too raw to come up with an excellent website. Exploit this weakness and help the customers expanding their business by designing websites for them. Be assured that a happy client will take care of your business and you will never run out of projects.
These are some of the best and most profitable Business Ideas in India in 2019. The investment in all of these is less. In a way, you can say that you can start all these businesses with an investment of less than Rs 5 Lakhs.
The loans are also easily available and they can help you in establishing the business and progressing ahead.
Santosh Kumar is a Professional SEO and Blogger, With the help of this blog he is trying to share top 10 lists, facts, entertainment news from India and all around the world.