When summer season approaches in India, there are 2 disturbing concerns raised. One is the hot climate, and the other is the mosquitoes that enter your homes and eat away the peace of an individual. In addition to that, this is the season when the mosquitoes breed the most and increase in numbers. Along with that, some deadly diseases like malaria, zika, dengue are caused and spread by mosquitoes. In order to avoid them, mosquito repellents are used by people for many years. However, it did not solve the problem completely, and mosquitoes got used to the repellents as well.
For the purpose, mosquito killing rackets are invented. It is one of the best methods to kill mosquitoes. Especially in villages where mosquitoes are found in numerous numbers, mosquito racket has become a lifesaver. In order to have a good night’s sleep, these mosquito rackets help you a lot. There are many mosquito rackets available in the Indian market. To help you choose the best possible mosquito racket, we are providing the best 10 mosquito rackets that you can order online. Along with product details, we have also listed the pros and cons of these rackets so that it is easy for you to compare and select the best one for the purpose. Let us get started.
Best Buy Mosquito Rackets Online In India
Below are the best mosquito rackets available on the Indian market online that we have researched. Go ahead and read through.
1. HIT Anti Mosquito Racquet
The first mosquito racket is from HIT, which is a popular brand for anti-mosquito products. Made from aircraft-grade ABS plastic, this mosquito racket is quite strong and stays for a long time. The racket contains 400mAh rechargeable battery, which is powerful enough to stay until 1 month after a charge. Most of the normal mosquito rackets have a short battery life even though they work powerfully.
This way, you need to replace the mosquito rackets frequently. On the other hand, HIT mosquito rackets have long battery life and you can recharge the battery 200 times. This means HIT mosquito rackets are durable and stay for a very long time. To locate the mosquitoes in the dark, a bright LED light built inside the racket provides the required light to see mosquitoes and kill them.
On top of all these features, the mosquito racket is packed in an environment-friendly package. This means no plastic is used while packing. The voltage present on the net mesh of the mosquito racket is quite important. It determines how well mosquitoes are getting killed. Some mosquito rackets have to be used twice or thrice on the same mosquito to kill it which means the mosquito might escape in the meantime. However, HIT mosquito rackets have 3500 volts DC voltage on the net mesh. That means mosquitoes get killed instantly when they touch the mesh. Some of the areas like wall corners, below furniture or behind curtains are the favorite places for the mosquitoes to hide. HIT mosquito racket has a unique shape that allows the racket to reach even these areas with ease.
- Durable and strong racket made of ABS plastic
- Strong rechargeable battery which can be charged for 200 times and each charge lasts a month
- Built-in bright LED light to locate mosquitoes
- Unique shaped racket to reach corners
- 6-month warranty
- High voltage net mesh to kill mosquitoes instantly
- Some customers are not satisfied with the quality.
2. Akshara-Imported Mosquito-Racket
The next mosquito racket from our list has all the parts imported from Germany and Japan. These mosquito rackets are ISO- certified effective pieces. The net mesh of the mosquito racket is shock-proof and leak-proof, which means they are quite safe to use. There is a high-power flashlight that comes with the racket. This light can be used to see mosquitoes in the dark and can be used for other purposes as well. Also, the light works for a long time and you do not need to worry about losing light in a short period.
There are anti-mosquito sprays that have chemicals in them which might be dangerous to use. With the Akshara Mosquito racket, this is not the case, and using it is completely environment-friendly. They are easy to hold as they are lightweight. You do not need to worry about charging time. For that extra safety, the mesh is a triplex. For the battery and inner spare parts, you can get a warranty from the company, which is rare. Also, the company’s service is extraordinary. A demo video and instructions are shared once requested via WhatsApp.
- Imported from Germany and Japan
- The rackets are all ISO-certified and very safe to use
- A high-power flashlight is provided which is multi-purpose
- Using this mosquito racket is safe and environment-friendly
- Lightweight to hold
- Warranty on spare parts and battery
- Some customers felt some faults about the product
3. RAREERAM 2 in 1 Rechargeable Mosquito/Insect Racket BAT
Rareeram’s mosquito racket is the next one from our list. One special factor about this racket is that power can be saved due to the fact that the rechargeable battery can be detached while charging. This racket can be used to kill mosquitoes as well as insects. The mesh is totally safe if you accidentally touch it. It has a 3-layer safety mesh, and with the double trigger design, you never need to worry about any shock. With a 3000 volt output, any flying insect can be killed instantly with a single touch.
The racket is made of durable ABS plastic which means they last longer and do not damage easily. One interesting and useful feature of this racket is that the light present in the bat can be used to locate the insects, and whenever you need to go somewhere outside in the dark, the light can be detached from the bat as a torchlight. This makes it multipurpose to use. When it comes to color, these rackets are all made of white handle and tops come in 3 different colors – green, red and yellow. When you place an order, based on availability, you will get a racket from one of these colors.
- The rechargeable battery can be detached and charged separately
- The racket’s mesh is safe when accidentally touched
- 3000 volts output kills the insects or mosquitoes instantly
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- The racket’s light can be detached and used as torchlight
- Available in 3 colors and delivered to the customer based on the availability
- Some customers complained about the working of the bat
4. Nippo Terminator Mini Rechargeable Mosquito Bat
The next mosquito racket from our recommended list is from Nippo Terminator. This racket works with a Li-Ion battery. The battery is quite powerful with 1200 mAh and has a battery management system. The most important factor to consider while buying a mosquito racket is the battery charge frequency and the amount of time that the battery stays until the next charge. Well, you do not have to worry about Nippo Terminator mosquito Bat. You can recharge it more than 500 times, which is not common with the other rackets. There is an inbuilt overcharge and discharge protection. This mosquito racket is eco-friendly.
The mesh used on this racket is shock-proof and is made of aluminum which means if you accidentally touch the mesh, you do not have to worry about the shocks the mesh might emit for mosquitoes. This has been given on both sides of the racket’s mesh. The mosquito racket can be safely used both indoors and outdoors. The whole bat is lightweight to carry and owing to its features, even children can handle the bat like a pro. For the charging, the racket is equipped with a two-pin. This means it is quite easy to charge the racket. On top of all these wonderful features, you will get a 6-month warranty, which is cool.
- The racket works with Li-ion battery which is powerful with 1200 mAh
- The rechargeable battery can be charged more than 500 times
- Inbuilt overcharge and discharge protection
- Shock-proof mesh made of aluminum and hence the racket is lightweight
- 6-month warranty
- Some customers are not happy about the battery life
5. SUPER TOY Rechargeable Mosquito Racket
Super Toy rechargeable mosquito racket is available in multicolors and you will get one based on the availability. All the colors are attractive. This mosquito racket is the next in our list. One of the best available in the market, Super Toy racket has good reviews. The fence is highly coiled and works at 5000 Volts. This voltage number is one of the highest powers used in a mosquito racket.
This means as soon as an insect or mosquito flies in the direction of the bat, it immediately gets killed. It works much more effectively than normal rackets. Also, the coil circuit of the mesh contains a flyback topology transformer. There are 3 layers present on the mesh which means it is quite safe to use. The 2 external layers help to provide shockproof mesh. If you have pets at your home, you do not have to worry about your pet getting shocks from the racket. Some rackets have low power shocks emitting from their rackets.
However, SUPER TOY mosquito racket is shockproof even at low power. This racket provides 4.5 hours of backup and it is a good practice to recharge this racket for 6 to 8 hours before the first use. This ensures a good battery life for the racket.
- Highly coiled fence and it works at 5000 volts which means powerful enough to kill the mosquitoes and insects very effectively
- The coil circuit contains a flyback topology transformer.
- Contains 3 layers in the mesh with 2 external protective layers for a shockproof feature for you and your pets
- Good battery life of the racket.
- Some customers complained about the quality.
6. Viola Rocklight Rechargeable Mosquito Racket Bat
The next mosquito racket from our list is from Viola Rocklight. This racket has a very solid built quality which means the racket can be used for a long time without having to worry about breaking the bat’s handle or mesh. The racket uses a powerful Lithium battery, which is comparatively bigger in size than the others. Also, the racket can be charged using a Micro USB charging feature.
The USB cable is provided with the racket itself. On top of this, the battery is quite powerful with 1300 mAh. A bright LED light is provided with the Racket. This allows us to look out for mosquitoes in the dark easily. Also, the LED light can be detached from the racket itself to use it as a torch. When detached, this part can be used for charging. So, there is no need to charge the battery placing the whole racket in the power socket.
Like most of the rackets, Viola Rocklight mosquito racket has a safe mesh, which is shockproof. The mosquito racket has an ergonomic design, and it has a hook to allow you to hang the bat when not in use to a wall. Also, the company is providing a 1-year warranty option. The Viola Rocklight mosquito racket is available in 2 different colors and designs.
- The mosquito racket is made of solid built quality for durability
- Comes with a powerful Lithium battery of 1300 mAh
- Micro USB charging facility due to the bigger battery
- Bright LED light which can be detached and used as a torch as well
- Ergonomic design with a hook to hang
- 1-year warranty and available in 2 different colors and designs
- Some customers complained about the noise after a few uses
7. Hunter Brand Mosquito Killer Swatter Zapper Bat Racket
Next, on our list is a mosquito racket from Hunter brand. This mosquito racket is made of good quality plastic, which is easy to hold. The mesh allows high voltage to pass through it with a low current, which means any insect which passes near the bat is dead. They are killed instantly due to the high voltage. Also, it is quite safe for the user when in a low battery situation.
This is one of the reasons that some people do not prefer to use mosquito rackets. With Hunter’s mosquito racket, you do not have to worry about the shocks the mesh might emit. These are taken care and it is safe for you or your pet to use this racket. The racket can be used conveniently in indoors or outdoors according to your preference. Moreover, the racket is 100% environmental-friendly.
They do not release any harmful chemicals and do not have any odd smells caused by chemicals. The dimensions of the racket are 25 cm by 4 cm by 45 cm which means they are very convenient to hold. The bat is available in yellow color. You even get a 6-month warranty on the product.
- Made of good quality plastic material
- Instantly kills the mosquitoes with its high voltage mesh and low current
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- 100% environment safe
- Available in yellow color
- Shockproof mesh
- 6-month warranty on the product.
- Some customers did not like the quality for its cost
8. Hygiene JUST-ZAPP Rechargeable Bat Mosquito Racket
JUST-ZAPP has been making anti-mosquito products for a while and this is the best out of all the products made by them. Contrary to the other products, this mosquito racket is made in India following the make in India campaign. This mosquito racket serves for a longer period of time and has a good battery performance. They use a 2000 mAh super lithium-ion battery.
The battery is quite rechargeable in less amount of time and lasts for a longer period. It completely charges within 4-6 hours and can last up to 400 hours. The longer life of the racket is tested in the laboratory and confirms that it has a better life than some other rackets in the market. Its unique design allows the racket to kill mosquitoes instantly. With just a single swat, all the mosquitoes in the way can be killed instantly.
There is a convenient LED light available with this racket. This means you can easily carry this racket while traveling or walking. It has a lightweight design, which means you do not get any hand pain while using the bat. Also, children can handle the racket with ease. Sometimes, they provide free gifts along with the racket.
- The racket is made in India
- A longer lifetime with powerful battery performance
- Charging the racket for 4-6 hours gives 400 hours of life.
- Tested in the lab and is powerful than most of the rackets in the market
- Comes with LED light
- 3 layer mesh for the instant killing of insects
- Some people complained about the operation
9. Pick Ur Needs® Rocklight Mosquito Racket/Bat with Torch
The next mosquito racket is from Pick Ur Needs. Their mosquito rackets all have a high coil fence, which means they work effectively. On top of that, the fence is of 5000 volts. The mesh is made 3 layered. The middle layer is protected by two outer layers. This means human or any pet who touch the mesh does not encounter any sort of shocks which are quite possible with other brand rackets.
The racket not only works powerfully on the mosquitoes but also kills flies, gnats or any flying insect which comes in contact with the mesh. Unlike other mosquito rackets, this racket is equipped with the wire charging system. All you need to do is connect this to the racket and the other end to the power supply to recharge your battery.
The LED light provided with the mosquito racket helps to locate insects even in the dark. With mosquitoes being active in the night, this LED light serves a lot in locating and killing the flies. The battery has a backup of 4.5 hours and if you charge the racket before initial use for 6 to 8 hours for the best results. There are different designs and colors that are available from this manufacturer. You can go ahead and select the one which you like.
- High coil fence with 5000 volts which means it works effectively in killing the insects
- 3 layer designed mesh for safety purpose
- Kills all kind of insects including moths, flies, and gnats
- Comes with a wired charging system
- The LED light provides better visibility in the dark to kill the insects
- Great battery backup with longer lasting life
- Some people are not satisfied with the battery life
10. QUICK SHEL Rechargeable Insect Killer Mosquito Racket
The last mosquito racket from our list is from Quick Shel. They are convenient to use with a comfortable handle. You can even carry them while traveling to protect yourself from the deadly insects. A rechargeable battery is provided with the racket which you can easily recharge using a power socket. As said, you can use them both indoors and outdoors based on your convenience and usage. This racket can not only kill mosquitoes effectively, but they can also kill other deadly insects. They are environment-friendly. The racket is lightweight and can be easily handled even by kids. The racket is available in multicolors and when you order one, you get the one which is available.
- Convenient to use with a lightweight handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Kills other deadly insects as well in addition to mosquitoes
- Some customers complained about the battery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Mosquito Rackets
- How to use a mosquito racket during the dark time?
Mosquito rackets are effective as if you follow the right method. Close all the lights in a room or lit a small light in any specific area. Now, you can find mosquitos coming in that zone because of light, and you can kill them with ease. Just press the button to allow current passage through the racket and swing in the mosquito’s area. You will be able to kill them instantly. Make sure that you leave the button and whenever you are swinging the racket on mosquitos, hold the power button. If there are no small lights in the room, you can turn on the small LED light given on racket.
- Are mosquito rackets effective against killing all mosquitos in a room?
When it comes to killing mosquitos using an electric racket, you can find a small chance of killing all the mosquitos. If there are a small number of mosquitos, then you can bait them with a small LED light and kill all of them. This is the most effective and reliable option. But, it is hard to claim that you can kill all mosquitos. You can use a mosquito net around the bed and take a racket along to bed. If you find any mosquitos inside, kill all of them effectively.
- Can a mosquito racket electrocute a person to death?
Mosquito rackets are powered by small lithium-ion batteries. These are not powerful, but there is a small transformer to increase the power so that mosquitos get electrocuted in a single contact. There is a capacitor used to kill mosquitos, and if you touch it, you can feel a strong pulse, but it won’t be able to kill you. On the other hand, anyone can easily tolerate such amount of current through the body that’s why it is not harmful, or it can’t kill anyone except making you feel dizzy.
- What are the best brands of mosquito rackets in India?
If you are willing to buy mosquito rackets in India and looking for the best brands, then you have to be selective. There are a number of brands, but the only couple of them are reliable. You can compare their brand credibility apart from the warranty factor to ensure safe use. You can choose any electric racket from HIT, Xiaomi, Hunter Mosquito Killer, and few more. These are well-liked and most reputed brands to provide you with a safe and highly reliable use over the other brands.
- What’s the expected durability of mosquito rackets?
Two years. Most manufacturers are providing expected durability of two years because the battery starts losing its capacity. When you are using a mosquito racket, you have to be selective with the brand and its battery power. On the other hand, the durability factor also depends upon the usage-related factors. If you are using a racket on a daily basis, it can last for more than a year.
With a number of mosquito rackets available in India, there are a lot of choices for customers to select from. It all comes down to the customer’s budget, warranty or duration of usage. Now that we have provided top mosquito rackets and their details in the above section, you can easily find the one needed for you. So, go ahead and purchase a mosquito racket and avoid deadly diseases or you can try Mosquito Killer Machines which is also available online in India.