Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) is actually a commercial bank institution which provides banking services from August 1943. Swadhaar FinServe Pvt. Ltd., RBL Bank Ltd and Asset Management Arm are thye subsidiaries of RBL. Its headquarters is found in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Mr. Vishwavir Ahuja is the chief executive officer and MD of this bank. This bank has gross business near about Rs. 0.64 million Crore. In mid of 2014, the name was changed from Ratnakar Bank to RBL Bank.
This bank was actually nationalized on 1 January 1949. It provides its banking service in five sectors that is Commercial Banking, Agriculture and Development Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking as well. First it was regional bank in Maharashtra and only two branches were there of this bank. In 1959 the bank was recognized as “Scheduled Commercial Bank” under the Reserve Bank of India Act,1934.
Here we have given some vital details by which you can use missed call service customer care service from your home only.
Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) customer care number
If you want to use the service customer care service of this bank then you just need to dial any of the below numbers from your mobile or landline. These
- +91 22 611 56300
- 1800 123 8040
- 022 6232 7777 or 1800 121 9050 ( for credit card queries only)
- 022 711 90 900 (super card helpline)
These are toll-free numbers and available for all clients for 24×7. If you want to any policy or working scheme of this bank then you can dial to these above numbers.
Missed Call Service of RBL
- If you want to a callback services from our side, then you need to do miss call on 18004190610.
- After a few minutes, our phone executive will help to clear your doubts. You can know all kinds of terms and conditions of this bank for this service.
- For more queries, you can visit the official website of this bank. http://www.rblbank.com is the official website of RBI. Here you will get all kinds of information regarding this bank.
Net Banking through RBL
RBI is actually a banker’s bank and that’s why the main duty of this bank is to protect your online transactions from fraud cases.
This bank allows most of the bank to avail the RBL net banking for clients with some terms and conditions. For avail this net banking you can visit a branch of your bank.