You must have heard a lot about Bank of Baroda. It is surely a reliable bank which offers its services across the country but do you know that Bank of Baroda also sponsors the other bank. One such bank sponsored by Bank of Baroda is Nainital Bank. As per the information available, Nainital Bank was set up in the year 1922 and it is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The area of reach for Nainital Bank is limited when we talk about the national banking system but Nainital Bank has a vast network in Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Rajasthan and Haryana.
In terms of services, the bank offers retail banking along with financial products and services like insurance, corporate banking, investment banking and even private banking. The bank has more than 139 branches in these 5 states which gives you an idea of the expansion that bank has gone through. The bank also tries to provide the best of services to its customer and one such service offered by the bank to make it convenient to the bank for the customers is the net banking service.
If you have an account with Nainital Bank and if you are trying to register for Net banking then do not worry as we are here for your help.
We have listed the procedures to register for net banking and login to net banking for Nainital bank. You can refer to the section below to find the steps.
Steps to Register for Net Banking for Nainital Bank
It is quite easy to register for the Net Banking for Nainital Bank. Below is the process and all you need is the account details along with the registered mobile number.
- Visit the Nainital Bank website to start the registration process. The direct URL for the website is http://www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- On the website, you will notice a link for Internet banking on the left side of the page. Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new link which will display all the Security Tips for you. Click on continue and you will now be taken to the login page for Nainital Bank. The direct link for this page is https://netbanking.nainitalbank.co.in:9998/IBankLogin.aspx
- On this page, enter your Customer ID along with PAN or Date of Birth. Click on Submit button after entering these details and now enter the IPIN that was given to you by the bank.
- Once these details have been entered, you will be taken to a new page where you will be prompted to change the password of your account. It is important to change the password and once that is done, the registration will be complete for you.
It should be noted that the first IPIN is issued by the Bank and you need to fill in an application form for this. The form is available online and to apply, you can download the form by clicking here. Fill in the form and submit to the branch. You will receive the IPIN in 5 working days.
Steps to Login to Net Banking for Nainital Bank
After the first registration, the process to login to the Nainital Bank is quite evident. If you are still not able to figure out the process then follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the Nainital Bank website listed above and navigate to the login page. These links are listed in the section above. You can use the direct links from the section above to navigate to the login
- After the page has been loaded, simply enter your User ID, Security Answer and IPIN to login to your account. By default, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account and from there, you can navigate your way around to avail services that you need to avail.
This was all about the registration process and login process for Nainital bank. If in case, you need more help with the process then you can get in touch with the Branch. At the same time, if you need to raise a complaint then you can visit the branch and raise a complaint. To find the contact information about Nainital bank, please visit http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/Contact_Us.aspx