Internet Banking Facilities will help you utilize the banking services by staying within the comforts of your home. If you go through the features and services that you can avail online, you will find that you will be able to view account details, verify your balance, download statements, transfer funds, request for cheque book, demand draft, updating of PAN, communication, and Permanent address etc. you would also be able to view Demat accounts, loan details, credit card details and even give stop payment instructions for cheque issued by you.
How to register for the Internet Banking?
You can apply for utilizing the Internet banking facility at Axis Bank if you already have an account there. You can visit the nearest Axis Bank Branch and apply for the net banking facility. You have to fill up a form for the same. While you do that, ensure that you have registered your email id and phone number with the bank.
Registering the phone number using the ATM
You also have the option to register your mobile number through the Axis Bank ATM near you to use for online banking. The steps involved include
- Inserting the ATM card and entering the PIN
- Choosing the Registrations option on the menu
- Selecting the “Mobile number update” option
- You will see that your account number and the registered mobile number on the screen. That is if you have already provided a number. Otherwise, the number would not be displayed.
- Enter the mobile number. It holds good for updating too.
- Re-enter the mobile number
Once you apply for net banking facility, you will receive a user ID and password by mail. If you are a new customer who has applied for Internet banking facility when you opened the account, You will receive the mail with the password in the welcome kit itself.
How to register for Axis Bank Net Banking?
Log in to the official website of the bank. The Axis Bank net banking facility is called as Net secure. The steps involved in the registration process are as follows:
Once you gave the user ID and password, log into the official website of the bank https://www.axisbank.com/
- Choose the internet banking option
- You will land on this page: https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking. In the Internet, banking page click on the “Register” option.
- Now it will ask you Login Id. (Your Customer ID becomes your login id)
- Ensure that the customer ID, Account number, mobile phone with the registered phone number, and your debit card are accessible. Then click on the Proceed button.
- Now, you would have to enter the User ID, Account number and the mobile number in the appropriate spaces provided.
- Then you should enter the 16 digit number on the debit card, the ATM pin, and the expiry date. Ensure that you select INR or Indian Rupee option in the card currency option.
- Click on the box next to which, I accept the Terms and conditions is specified. Then click on the submit button.
- If you are an NRI customer, you too can follow the steps and use the KYC credentials for the same.
- Now you would get a chance to log in a password, reconfirm it and submit.
- You will immediately receive an OTP on your mobile phone with the registered number.
- Enter the OTP number you have received in the space available and click on the submit button.
This would complete the registration process for your net banking facility. But, if you see a message that your access to net banking is viewed only access and asks you to register for fund transfers through Net secure, you have to follow the following steps.
- Log-in to internet banking
- Click on register for Net secure
- Select the mode you would like to opt for
- Enter the mobile number which is the same as the mobile number you have registered with the bank.
- The NRI’s should select the mobile alp p and give the passport number and email ID for registration.
- The registration would be done.
- You will now be able to use all the features of net banking facilities including viewing account details as well as fund transfers, trading and bill payments.
Your registration process for net banking is now complete unless you receive Mobile numbers do not match Message. In such a case you can approach the nearest Axis bank branch and get the number registered or use the ATM and register as mentioned above. Otherwise, you can enjoy the services of Axis bank through the net.