Andhra Bank was founded on 20 November 1923 having 2803 branches across India. It has 4 extension counters and addition to this it has 38 satellite offices and 3636 ATMs.
This bank serves in 25 states and holds 63.97% share of the total profit. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya is the founder of this bank.
The service is very fine and you can’t have doubts about the services of this bank as the staffs are of very helping and cooperative nature.
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number
If you want to use the customer care service of this bank then you don’t have to face the trouble. You just have to dial 1800 425 1515 without any second thought. This number is available for 24×7 for clients and you can use this service at any time. The employees are always ready to help you out in any circumstances. The main motto of this bank is to provide the best services to all clients as soon as possible. You can ask anything regarding banking and employee will surely give you a perfect solution to your problem.
Checking Account Balance in Andhra Bank
- If you want to check the balance of your account in just a few minutes, then you can use this service.
- You actually just have to give a missed call or send one SMS on 09223011300 for knowing the correct in just a few steps.
- You may be surprised, but this is a true fact and you can use this service in a very sensible and meaningful manner. This service will save your good amount of time. You need to show some smartness and your life will become stress-free regarding bank.
Banking via the Internet
- If you want to use the option of internet banking then also you can use this service through this bank. To avail this Andhra Bank Net banking, you just have to call or go to the branch for completing some minor formalities.
- The official website of this bank is andhrabank.in. You don’t need to come to the bank as you can use the official website for this purpose. Contact customer support now to solve your queries and inquire about your bank account.